AK Rifles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has a block inside the receiver stub that almost looks like it's milled and welded into it. I'll get pictures tomorrow or monday as I'm out of town. Anyone know why they didn't use a stop on these?

· Registered
11,464 Posts
RogueHK said:
It has a block inside the receiver stub that almost looks like it's milled and welded into it. I'll get pictures tomorrow or monday as I'm out of town. Anyone know why they didn't use a stop on these?

From what country?

Romanian AIMS-74/Md.-86 rifles don't really have a "selector stop", just a ridge of metal barely visible on the trigger guard... this is because the selector has four positions.

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's Bulgarian. I'll take pic's on monday. This is pretty interesting :)

Q-gunner2 said:
RogueHK said:

From what country?

Romanian AIMS-74/Md.-86 rifles don't really have a "selector stop", just a ridge of metal barely visible on the trigger guard... this is because the selector has four positions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.