AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nobody knows, or is saying! He is one of the best liked Mods on the AK files and went MIA at the end of last month, and all of us over there are
concerned and worried, and we want him back! :hail:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
This guy knew a lot about the Romanian arms industry. I loved reading his post on that subject. Anyway, I hope nothing is wrong.

·
Registered
64 Posts
DStorm 1911, had been a mod an the AK Files for several yrs. and was extremely knowledgeable about guns, and all of us over there really love the man!
About 2 months ago after returning home, he discovered his entire house
had been destroyed 100% by a natural disaster, actually split in 1/2 and moved several feet. A total wipe-out, he understandably took off for several weeks and then came back, was getting his life back together and
came back to the board and all seemed fine, despite his huge loss!
After being back 4 weeks, all of a sudden at the end of last month, he went MIA and nobody really knows anything.
Or if they do, they are not saying. Lets hope he can come back soon! :hail:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Tornado in Tucson... I must have slept through that one :confused:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
phreakmode said:
Tornado in Tucson... I must have slept through that one :confused:
That sounds highly unlikely, ive been in Phoenix the last year and barely even saw enough rain to get the ground wet much less a tornado...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Whatever was said was said by some unknow guy and Jen has clamped down hard on any nfo and if a thread has his name in it -the thread gets bombed.
Only a few read what was said by this unknow guy but its serious enough that the whole staff shuts any talk of it down instantly.
That surprises me as that place is nothing like here-you can say ANYTHING over there.So this must be serious for them to take that type of action.
Seems like a nice fellow when i read the whole torando thing i called my bro-in-law whom lives in AZ and he went Whaaa?He also live in Tucson.
So for now X-Files mystery.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think so.If you want to read some scary stuff go to thier dumping brass section.They do more harm to our hobby in a day than the Dems can do in a lifetime.
I mean these are the guys anti-gun people live for. :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Kisara said:
Never heard of that forum, is that an off-shoot of FAL files?
It is. It is also Troll central. Seems to be fair game to rip a newb to pieces for a simple often asked question. I always feel depressed after I've visited there. I only go to scan the marketplace. Oh, and they do not like us here at the AK FORUM.

·
Registered
399 Posts
No this is not well liked at all.This is a place that doesnt put up with the god awful things that have gone on there.

I used to try to go there for the knowledge but there are so many racist-radical-unreal angry people there i ended up feeling as you said depressed.There were times it was so bad i thought well maybe the anti gun folks have a point as i sure as hell am concerned about a lot of these guys being armed.No joke almost went over to the dark side till i found this place.

At one point things became so heated one of there Mods e-mailed me and warned me that i should contact someone because they are for real nuts and i should watch my back.He then left their forum.Thank god i stumbled across a sane well run place here.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I learned alot over there when i was planning my first build. I go there every night, just to see what's up.
It's only insane if you let it/them get to you.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
bobehud said:
No this is not well liked at all.This is a place that doesnt put up with the god awful things that have gone on there.

I used to try to go there for the knowledge but there are so many racist-radical-unreal angry people there i ended up feeling as you said depressed.There were times it was so bad i thought well maybe the anti gun folks have a point as i sure as hell am concerned about a lot of these guys being armed.No joke almost went over to the dark side till i found this place.

At one point things became so heated one of there Mods e-mailed me and warned me that i should contact someone because they are for real nuts and i should watch my back.He then left their forum.Thank god i stumbled across a sane well run place here.
AKforum is indeed a special place in the world of internet gun forums. :cool:

·
Registered
399 Posts
AS you wish...no further negatives.Anyone got a warm fuzzy kitten handy.?

a joke -im jokeing here... :razz:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts