AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this meme to explain to you guys how I feel:

I Picked up a sweet Zastava M90ps - asked about Ammo and with a strait face they said $800 for 1k rounds.
WHAT DID I DO!? lol how do AR guys make this work without support from the motherland?

·
Registered
225 Posts
On the brighter side, you will be able to use the ammunition of most of the enemies you overrun.

AmmoSeek has Winchester brand for 54-57 cents per round. A couple places have free shipping.

I understand that if you fight through the crowd of homeless who are being paid by the GunBroker gougers to stand in line out in front of the sporting goods stores every morning, you can get much better deals at a brick-and-mortar store. At least if you can find a brick-and-mortar store that did not close during the lock downs. And if you can find one before the next lock downs. (There is a certain amount of humor involved in those last two sentences.).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Lots of brass1000 round cases to be had on AmmoSeek for $500.

I'm damn glad I was stocked up on everything except 147gr 9mm before all this shit started.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the brighter side, you will be able to use the ammunition of most of the enemies you overrun.

AmmoSeek has Winchester brand for 54-57 cents per round. A couple places have free shipping.

I understand that if you fight through the crowd of homeless who are being paid by the GunBroker gougers to stand in line out in front of the sporting goods stores every morning, you can get much better deals at a brick-and-mortar store. At least if you can find a brick-and-mortar store that did not close during the lock downs. And if you can find one before the next lock downs. (There is a certain amount of humor involved in those last two sentences.).
Ill flow in on em with my AKM and scrounge that .556 ammo for latter!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Steel case bulk is down to .35 cpr online. I know a lot of guys on here like to view their local shops through rose tinted glasses but that's just not reality in my neck of the woods. I have given local businesses numerous opportunities but it is so much more affordable to do business online

1 - 6 of 6 Posts