Registered
7,182 Posts
:hail:

I want one sooooooooooo bad.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
fixed your pic for you. :wink: absolute beauty! :hail: :hail: :hail:

my local FFL has one - all matching including the holster - 2K. ballpark you picked that one up for?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Slinger646 said:
:hail:

I want one sooooooooooo bad.
+ 100

Glad to see you followed up on it since you posted the original thread.

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
Try to find some European ammo for it that's kind of hot like Fiocchi.
Reason being you need pretty stout ammo to fully cycle the toggle action.
At least that's how it is with my friends Luger.
They are pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exotic-Toys said:

my local FFL has one - all matching including the holster - 2K. ballpark you picked that one up for?
thanks. i should learn how to post pics :oops: i got it for $800 off of auction arms. i got some S&B ammo for it. i got a repo mag for it. i don't want to use the original.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
WhiteRabbit said:
Exotic-Toys said:

thanks. i should learn how to post pics :oops: i got it for $800 off of auction arms. i got some S&B ammo for it. i got a repo mag for it. i don't want to use the original.
No prob! Great find & big Congrats!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just found a piece of paper in the bottom of the holster but i can't get it out. i think it was put there to stop the barrel from hitting the bottom. i've always wanted a luger and it's the perfect addition to my collection. :dance:

·
Registered
774 Posts
that's a beauty, always wanted one, my uncle had one that was a WWII bring back stored at my grandparents house. they both died while I was in RVN and it was the only thing of theirs/his I wanted. needless to say my junkie cousin pawned it in 1969..... big sigh....

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
Great score! A Luger is still on my "to get" list.

·
Registered
204 Posts
These threads always make me sad. My Grandfather's came up missing when he died. At least I got his box of ammo, gun oil, and capture papers. :mad:

I got a lot of things that have more sentimental value than that Luger though. I'd still like to pick one up someday.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
i dont mean to pry but how much did ya get it for?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Very nice. They are very beautiful guns, no matter what some a-hole who works in a gun shop says. Here is mine. 1939 all matching no import marks..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts