AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i started out a fan of the AR, and still am, and started when i first felt the need to get some firepower to protect my family and myself in the day that i think will eventually come.

I heard a caller on the radio on day telling everyone who was listening to get a carbine and a sh-t load of ammo. I followed his advise and started researching which rifle to get... and eventually settled on a colt 6920.

Well, i got some ammo and some other stuff(ninja suit...woot!)

The first time i took my rifle to the range, there was a really cool guy there that had an AK, and he let me shoot it.

I told myself, silently, that i waas gonna stick with AR's.

But that guys rifle looked so cool, and its round was much beefier than the one i was using.

Long story short, i started entertaining the idea of getting an AK.

Then i saw the very seductive VEPR K, and it was all over.

I don't have my AK yet... but am in the process of saving for one... should have the funds by the end of this month(feb)

So Hello, and get ready for some awesome pics!

G

·
0 Posts
My first Evil Rifle was an AK... and if the chips are ever down... that's what I'm grabbing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone..... especially Sticky for the invite from the other board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I started out drooling over AR-15, recently I have turned to the darkside and have started collecting C & Rs and am going to start an AK build. I have favored more historical guns over mall ninja uber tac rifles. I dont know, thats what I like. :grin:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts