AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
he was pissed that he wasnt going to Afghanistan with those guys.. they meant a lot to him.

no idea there. I think since they were taking turns having their way with her (like animals... even though it was consenting and she was receptive)... he felt they were making her seem cheap and in his eyes she was this wonderful wholesome girl.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
He was wounded in the head (facial scar) so they relegated him to training purposes. He wanted to go back more than anything so he kept putting in to go back, but they kept refusing to let him do so and it frustrated and pissed him off... so he got drunk, took out some frustration on the men and sulked in the poppy field.

The chick... you mean when the one kid went to go get some then came running out yelling and screaming and etc? That's because he was a virgin and in love with a girl back home (I don't think he was married) and he wanted no other. Remember, the one guy was always giving him shit about it until he dropped him like a bad habit. But, the guys talked him into saying he might not ever get another chance to become a 'man' as it might be the only piece of ass he was ever going to have in this life should he not survive Afghanistan... so he should go lay Snow White. He went back to get some and I think got cold feet because he loved the other chick and thought sex for the sake of it wasn't worth it, etc etc.. and came out both disgusted and embarrassed and blew up. I don't remember him sitting down with her after that.

The artist guy went back to look at her and talk to her, told her she was beautifull and made her feel special and not like a whore, Venus... then brought her out to everybody where he demanded they all bow and worship the beautifull goddess, which they did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts