AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen on the news that Russia was invading Georgia, I'm here just outside of Atlanta and I dont see them, should I be worried?

·
Registered
433 Posts
And they said Red Dawn was fiction. :wink: :grin: Yeah right like the Russians would actually invade the South first,where everybody and their sister is packing either a rifle or pistol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
DoubleTap said:
One word: Wolverines! :shock:
Fixed it for ya. :wink:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-Todd- said:
I saw the Russian tank column roll through Tennessee on its way to Georgia.
You just watched them roll through?

·
Registered
272 Posts
brownstown said:
Don't they know the Devil lives in GA
The Devil went down to Georgia, so technically he lives north of Georgia.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
They came. They saw. They Ran....

THIS IS GEORGIA!!!!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I am in the busch :wink: as we speak and I plan on baggin a few for the AK parts kits :wink:
SSSHHH I'm hunting :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Speedfreak said:
They came. They saw. They Ran....

THIS IS GEORGIA!!!!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I am in the busch :wink: as we speak and I plan on baggin a few for the AK parts kits :wink:
SSSHHH I'm hunting :mrgreen:
:lol:

Bwahahahahhahahaaha!

·
Registered
446 Posts
when and if the russians decide to invade this great nation, i'm almost certain they will enter from the west coast. :grin:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Luckily us Floridians don't have to worry about anything. We have the cover of immense amounts of retired old people, so we'll just pass by unnoticed. Bwahahahaha!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
The Russian Tanks would never make it through Tennessee,...................we'd buy or trade for the Tanks and send the Crews to Florida for vacation. :lol:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
They took the airfields and communication hubs with 5,000 spetznas first. Most of your national guard officers were captured with strategically placed man traps containing smokeless tobacco, liquor, doritos, smokes, lawn-chair and a life sized cardboard cutout of miss RSA.

Don't worry, our intelligence agencies inform me it's not a real invasion until the rooskies send their armor in. If things get real bad, we'll have to boycott the next Russian olympics.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
JOHNO said:
The Russian Tanks would never make it through Tennessee,...................we'd buy or trade for the Tanks and send the Crews to Florida for vacation. :lol:
I'll bet Knob Creek would be interesting that year.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
This was on a sign near their point of retreat? Wonder what it says :neutral: I know they saw it and hauled ass

Они прибывают для нашего Kalashnikovs!!!!! Тот с банджо говорит, что он собирается заставлять нас визжать как свинья!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts