AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently aquired a Hungarian Sa2000m FEG blah blah, and looking at the trigger group I noticed the weirdest thing I've ran across on an AKM...the actual trigger piece itself has an extra hook going the opposite direction!? Im very familiar with this weapon and am not referring to a double hook or anything common like that. This piece is notched and fits into/around the disconnector.? Ill try to post pics, just found this site and registered.
The trigger group includes the RR and so lets start with that, other than the naughty pin, its a FA setup, as most Hungarians are.
Now heres my secondary question, when I chamber/cock the gun and pull the trigger and hold it...on my other AKM Norinco NHM-91, it will still lock the hammer back via hooks (double hook obv.), but with the Hungarian, the hook stays back and the hammer runs through the rate reducer (as it should, not irregularly) and will plop back to the bolt.. NOT being caught by the hook.?
Now this is while im holding the trigger fully depressed. So Norinco will hook the hammer, Hungarian wont?
Btw, HAVE NOT fired this gun and my question is, is this some kind of......setup?
I want to know if someone has seen this or not. The piece in question is not some jerry rigged piece. It is not made onto the trigger itself, but connected via sleeve. It is a nicely milled piece of steel it appears, made by a pro. But why?
I have checked every fun shop where I am told they know nothing about AKs and they have never met anyone who knows as much as I do about them. F###n Seattle ppl. In these forums I realize what a rookie I am to you guys. .comparatively im borderline retarded ...but here in Seattle...anyway..
Sorry so long but I have been searching the web and shops so this is not a common deal.

Its the far rear far left piece thats snuggling with my disconnector..

Let me know if ANYBODY has seen this. Btw, here she is..on bottom..yes with chicom grip..im eclectic.

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
Someone has bubba'd that FCG. Do yourself a favor and order a TAPCO G2 and replace that full auto FCG. As to the hammer spring, that is a commercial item made item.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts