AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
500 bucks for a trigger group?!? OWWWIIIEEE Even a Giselle isn't that expensive. hell.. if bumpfiring is your game you could get both a Giselle and a slidefire stock for that price.

If I'm seeing this correctly... you click the selector to "auto" for bumpfire mode... that's just asking for trouble IMHO. oh sure it's ATF approved and whatnot.. and yes you can prove that it's legit.. but how much hassle do you go through in the meantime? At least with a bumpfire stock it's obvious it's not a MG and you can quickly prove it's not one.

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
I like the engineering and mechanics, but pushing what is allowed by the current laws to the outer fringes can serve only to hurt us with more restrictions...IMHO

·
Banned
950 Posts
I like the engineering and mechanics, but pushing what is allowed by the current laws to the outer fringes can serve only to hurt us with more restrictions...IMHO

Eventually you need to ask yourself how far are you willing to comply?

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Eventually you need to ask yourself how far are you willing to comply?
Agreed...so far I am not backed into that corner and do not want anyone to help expedite further compliance.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I think it would be a cool idea if in the third position it did like a set trigger and dropped the 4.5lb trigger down to a 2lb trigger. Now that would impress me $500 clams worth.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
The description makes it sound like it causes trigger slap.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I know, go big or go home, but $500 and no hassle for a trigger or $14-16,000, 9 months and a bunch of forms?

For those of us who enjoy shooting for a hobby, the trigger isn't that bad of a deal. Would I want a registered lower? Absolutely, but in the meantime since I don't see needing one in the near future, I'd be content with a trigger.

That said, I agree with the others that it would be awfully easy for the ATF to change their mind on that one, just like the other inventions people came up with in the past to simulate rapid fire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts