AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all, new guy here living in NV, grew up in KY. Big fan of the AK platform and I own a 1969 Izhmash AKM built from a parts kit.

Joined in the hopes of possibly finding my grail gun, the AKS-74u. I see lots of unreasonably high priced kits out there, so I’m hoping to not break the bank. Many of the kits I see are of mismatched parts as well. Seems some sellers like replacing some parts & taking out the originals to sell at higher prices separately. Nuts! Guns and classic cars are my weakness. Having a restomod ‘70 Chevelle, an ‘82 Vette, and 10+ firearms really has me questioning whether or not I should be allowed to have money.

· Registered
7,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum. At this point, my advice would be to wait. Kalashnikov USA and PSA will both likely have reasonably priced krinks in the future. Meanwhile, don't hesitate to ask and learn.

· Registered
5,295 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Hard to believe the prices of AK variants both whole and after being cut up because our right to keep and bear arms has been infringed. Import bans have done a great job of driving price into the crazy category.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts