AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
What I can find they are REAL rare. I just found 2 from Marstar, pot-luck on condition though. 1 was like new, the other may have had some DNA on it!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not that I want to sell mine.... but anybody know what the going rate is?

As dialed in to 'collecting' as I like to think I am, I totally spaced this one. I've probably had it longer than any other bayo in my collection, so I never thought of it as a rareity.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
eodinert said:

As dialed in to 'collecting' as I like to think I am, I totally spaced this one. I've probably had it longer than any other bayo in my collection, so I never thought of it as a rareity.
I hear ya on that

I brought back three of them from Bosnia..well I now have 2 as 1 is going south as we speak

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
cdngunplumber said:
eodinert said:

I hear ya on that

I brought back three of them from Bosnia..well I now have 2 as 1 is going south as we speak
And I thanks you very much!! If I can ever do anything let me know!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have four(4). On average, I paid around $50.00 each. Only two(2) of mine have the correct hangers. All of mine came from outside the U.S. It seems most of the surplus Yugo M70 bayonets went to the U.K. and Canada. One(1) of mine came from Hungary. :roll:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
MrKrink said:
cdngunplumber said:
eodinert said:

I hear ya on that

Its going to a good home......you have the best Bayonet collection going

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
cdngunplumber said:
MrKrink said:
cdngunplumber said:
eodinert said:

I hear ya on that

Its going to a good home......you have the best Bayonet collection going
Aw!! Thanks :oops:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I picked up one from a guy in serbia last year, for 35.00 shipped. It took over a month th get it, but it is cool......................Dave

·
Registered
935 Posts
I paid $85.00 for mine.....ugh :neutral:

But it's in nice ass condition. :goof:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
They are pretty common in Europe in certain markets.. The Yugos surplus them out along with the guns, but most importers dont take them... For example, the German importers take the guns, Brit dealers seem to take more magazines, bayonets, etc....

I remember hearing that Century complained that the accessories were often not even worth the freight cost......

ETA- The problem is finding a good one.. Like the Yugo kits, when they are used surplus, and look like it..

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dont' the "official" Yugo bayonets look alot like the E. German ones? Are their markings on the bayonet or scabbard to give it away as Yugo?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Teutonic said:
Dont' the "official" Yugo bayonets look alot like the E. German ones? Are their markings on the bayonet or scabbard to give it away as Yugo?
It is exactly like a type 2 E.Germ only shiney and the knob/rib in the middle doesn't go all the way around the sheath like the EG one.

E. German one.............

Just notices I had the wrong picture. Here is ALL the Germans.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts