AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the headline says I was just wondering how rare Russian milled T2 (Type 2 ) AK's are? I don't think I have ever seen one in person... So just wondering.

·
Registered
745 Posts
In the USA? fairly rare/uncommon. You can find the cut up PLO kits from time to time, but they'll cost a couple grand for a matching kit alone.

I assume you're talking Title II rewelds here, and not NFA guns. Original NFA T2 guns in the US are so rare as to be pretty much unattainable.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
steven fry said:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=357430800

The price on just a bfpu stock and stub speaks volumes.
...and that's lower than what I figured it would go for. I was willing to pay more, but once I saw that it was ETH that outbid me, I gave up, as I figured he'd just keep driving up the bid regardless of what mine was.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
:party:

1951 T2 left, 1958 T3 right.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Wow, awesome wood and gas tube on that t2!

If you ever feel like getting rich and selling that t1 gas tube, let me know :wink:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
evolixsurf said:
Wow, awesome wood and gas tube on that t2!

If you ever feel like getting rich and selling that t1 gas tube, let me know :wink:
Handguards are matching numbers to the rifle too. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
I saw already. To whoever tries to buy it from him: Have fun threatening legal action after two months of failure to ship + no communication.
I'm just glad people are finally leaving him negative feedback for that shit. I saw other people complain, but couldn't understand the 100% feedback.

I passed up one of my holy grails, that AKSU Tula barrel he sold recently. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I'm just glad people are finally leaving him negative feedback for that shit. I saw other people complain, but couldn't understand the 100% feedback.

I passed up one of my holy grails, that AKSU Tula barrel he sold recently. Oh well.
He is still showing 28 feedbacks of 100% positive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts