AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for one for some time , the only Chicom AK bayo i have is the black one that came with my 86S

·
Registered
822 Posts
they show up on gunbroker and ebay take a look there

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
And don't forget the chrome belt hanger .

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually found one last night on the way , $10 more than that one ,lol , thanks though , i do appreciate it , actually found a M6 and scabbard for my M1a as well , been another one that was avoiding me

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And don't forget the chrome belt hanger .
whats this chrome thingy you speak of , i purchased my 86S brand new ,it came with the black bayo , no chrome thingy bob

·
Registered
966 Posts
These Chinese bayonets were for export. They did make a AKM T2 for their copy of the Soviet SVD (NMD86). Colors of the bayos are black, orange and a off-black color with a greenish cast. I suspect the last one was just a deviation in the phenolic resin formula which resulted in this. These bayonets sometimes show up with a small blued or chromed steel clip attached to the rear of the scabbard, which is frankly useless. Perhaps if the bayonet were stuck into one's trousers behind a waist belt, the clip might offer some minimal protection from loss. However, because the clip was often lost, discarded or not supplied to the buyers of the rifle, that stupid clip alone can bring up to $50.00! Regarding the price of the bayonets themselves, I have picked them up in the recent past for around $40.00 or less and sold them for not all that much more. However, buying/bidding them at auction can prove to be pricey...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts