AK Rifles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to my local fun store yesterday for a new brush & jag, its the closest to my house but I don't go to this one very often. To my surprise he had something very rare(for a guy that mainly sells AR's and Century AK's) on the shelf that caught my eye, a like new Valmet m76 .223 with the tube sidefolder. It came with the original box(its kinda beat up tho) 3 30 mags sling, and owners manual. I got all this for $800 and the shop owner thought he was maybe asking to much but after looking around here I seem to think I did pretty well for myself. I'll post pic's tomorrow (1 day waiting period).

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Re: How good of a deal did I get, I'm new to Valmet's

With out pics it didn't happen :stonehim:

P.S. I'm calling the cops to report you for stealing.
:wink:

· Registered
5,054 Posts
jehu said:
It's about time you spent some $ on yourself cause it looks like the wife been tearing up the budget buying Longaberger baskets. Nice score I've got two myself.

Longaberger's? :grin:

· Registered
2,976 Posts
I am shocked that a gun shop didn't know how to look up a gun's value and then put 25% on top of it before putting it on the shelf.

Do you live in a cave community? It's not that I'm not happy for you or anything...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.