AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the boss ?

One time I broke down an M4gery and put it in a bookbag to get it in the house from a funshow. :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I go straight to the safe if the Warden is occupied,if Shes on the move I just leave it in my Jeep until its safe to bring it in.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'm a very lucky guy. My wife doesn't say a thing. If a package arrives, she'll usually just say, "get another gun, babe?"

I'll show it to her and she'll comment, "it's nice!" She never inquires about how much money it cost, too many guns...nothing. she's a keeper.

Bud

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
no honey this isn't my firearm! I'm holding it for a friend :lol:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
JOHNO said:
I go straight to the safe if the Warden is occupied,if Shes on the move I just leave it in my Jeep until its safe to bring it in.
My method is quite similar to Johno's. The safe not only keeps burglars away from my toys, it also cloaks new unauthorized purchases! :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Bachelor_of_Science said:
I'm a very lucky guy. My wife doesn't say a thing. If a package arrives, she'll usually just say, "get another gun, babe?"

I'll show it to her and she'll comment, "it's nice!" She never inquires about how much money it cost, too many guns...nothing. she's a keeper.

Bud
I'll bet Shes got a list of every gun you own! :wink:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
in all honesty my wife doesn't care what I buy or how much, all she says is if its a nice looking gun or its an ugly gun...god love her :grin:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Mine never said anything till this last purchase, she said that she hoped very strongly that this would be my last gun for awhile...So I'm on the wagon.... :sad: :hail:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Gun Collectors Prayer:

Dear Lord, now I lie me down to sleep, and If I should die before I awake, Please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them...............Amen :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
488 Posts
True story:

My old man was a collector and would, being cheap like me, bring home pistols sometimes protected in old socks.

My mother told my wife once that "you got to watch out...they'll try to sneak 'em in hidden in socks". :grin:

Lollygagger :smile:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Welcome Aboard Pave! :grin:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Pave said:
Gun Collectors Prayer:

Dear Lord, now I lie me down to sleep, and If I should die before I awake, Please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them...............Amen :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
AMEN

G

·
0 Posts
I never "buy" a new gun. It goes like this: "I traded that one old rifle that was in the back of the closet for it. You don't remember that one? You never pay ANY attention, do you?"

·
Registered
183 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
I never "buy" a new gun. It goes like this: "I traded that one old rifle that was in the back of the closet for it. You don't remember that one? You never pay ANY attention, do you?"
+1 My wife even acts like she really believes it from time to time...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
One trick I use is to have guns out all the time. They are in the corner of the bedroom,the closet we share and even in boxes as we speak on the bedroom floor. New ones are never even noticed. I have to say this though. My wife is great. We discuss many of the purchases, mostly after the fact of course :wink: . I just made a deal on a very pricey sniper rifle,2 actually, both of which were discussed at length. She agreed with them totally.

·
Registered
715 Posts
tHANKS, YES , BEEN LURKINFG FOR A WHILE, BUT, JEEPCREEP SCARED ME OFF..... :grin: :grin:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts