AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snagged this post off theakforum for sale section:

AZWalt said:
Built on a Arsenal SAS M-7 milled receiver will correct markings. Shows Las Vegas, NV and also AKS-74U on the leftside. Also has the correct full auto markings, in cyrillic, on the rightside.
Markings and finish was done by Marshall Arms.

·
Registered
828 Posts
That's a wicked looking weapon and all, but I'd hate to see a perfectly sweet SAS M7 get morphed into that thing :neutral:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I agree, but I'm really not a "krink" fan anyway. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Thats something that I will be doing sometime next year, but instead of butchering a fine rifle, I will opt out for firing line receiver.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
+1 to not cutting a sweet SAS-M7
+1 to getting a Firing Line milled receiver instead.

But if you MUST do the conversion, you'll need to hit up K-Var for the Krinkov parts required. It won't be cheap as you need handguards, lower handguard retainer, gas tube, FSB, dust cover, etc.
:shotz:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the input, i'm catching the general sentiment...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Isn´t Arsenal selling any of those in US? We have them here in Europe though , i saw them in one german shop
Code:
http://www.waffenschumacher.com/shop/

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Marxist said:
Isn´t Arsenal selling any of those in US? We have them here in Europe though , i saw them in one german shop
Code:
http://www.waffenschumacher.com/shop/
Nope, arsenal has left us hanging on the milled stuff. None of the models listed on that site are available here.

Wish we got them marked as those, with the selector notches and all.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow , i didn´t notice the selector notches before. But one thing is hunting me do some of your US rifles got the semi-auto mode placed on a full auto notch?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Marxist said:
Wow , i didn´t notice the selector notches before. But one thing is hunting me do some of your US rifles got the semi-auto mode placed on a full auto notch?
No, the semi-auto slot is the "fire" slot on a Bulgarian semi-auto-only AK.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Marxist said:
Most of the Chinese imports do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts