AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was minding my own business Saturday afternoon and I got an email from Atlantic. Riley Defense AK74 was back in stock!

Sure hope this one has all the changes to it that RobSki was requesting.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope it's good. Going into a real s*** storm at home trying to sneak it in the safe.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
That is one fine looking AK-74 variant! Add that to Atlantic being a great company to deal with.

·
Banned
12 Posts
That is one fine looking AK-74 variant! Add that to Atlantic being a great company to deal with.
Is this company 100% trustworthy? I haven't ordered weapons from them yet. I don’t believe the reviews on review sites, I prefer to focus on the opinions of real people here on the forum.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
My personal contact with Atlantic has been very good. I have made several purchases from them with very good results. Many years ago, not long after they opened I called them just to find out about a new at that time seller. Was very happy to have my call answered by the owner who spent quite a bit of time talking about his business and how he hoped it would become. We also talked at length about quite a few things which led me to believe that I was dealing with an honest and caring person.

Unless I was getting it from people I personally know and trust I would never recommend someone so highly who I don't have first hand knowledge of. In the case of Atlantic Firearms it is first hand.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got it snuck in, cleaned, and properly dressed.

One with Izzy Bakes.

One with Tula Plums.

I like it.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
I can second that AF is great to deal with.

Rifle looks great.

How does it shoot?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Put twenty rounds through it.

5 hot, cool, 10 hot, cool then 5 to check accuracy.

Nice and smooth. Pie plate at 100 yards 4 in the 10 ring, fifth about an inch out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I almost bought one last year but opted for a RAK 47 C-L , i still might buy one for my wife. I hate opening up another ammo line though and i am waiting for the vaccine side effects from the panda flu to end before i buy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts