AK Rifles banner

101 - 120 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
delete me
1,079 Posts
I think a lot of folks just need to relax and take a giant step back and get a grip on themselves. Too many people here are getting all hyped up and too excited. Some of you all are making sound like the end is close at hand.
The end is already here. We are watching it live through foggy lenses. It's been a long time coming, and we have a whole lot longer to go. Uncle Sam is in the morgue waiting, and his giant dysfunctional family can't see eye to eye what to do with him next. Its ok, who needs BBQ and fireworks? We can eat white rice and play with colorful puppets just the same.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
I hope the guy in Pelosis office took a Greasy Sh$% on her desk. I bet she was hiding in her ice cream freezer.
They took something else, a laptop.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

john earl sullivan was right there and is the guy who took the Jayden X video. do your own research. look at the videos of the girl shot this kid is there. no denying it.

there is a video of the kid in blue with the backpack on later outside the capital. Seems odd to me anyway.

I am amazed at the shooting still and then those that were around her. No one grabbed her hand even for comfort her. pretty much take videos.

two pipe bombs one at RNC and one at DNC, who would want to bomb both?

big cyber attack what happened to that? that Russian hack? this if it were that damaging would still be in the news cycle normally.
nashville was a very odd scenario also. very considerate bomber no doubt but what happened? lizard people beleiver so let's move on?
I'm not saying conspiracy and I get how the mainstream media is still consumed by Trump but really odd timing for both.

as I said before the strategy for Trump was chaotic election, just no one wanted to flesh it out as it always fell on hateful ears or no one wanted to dig into it for fear of flipping the election and the rioting later.
Mob frenzy is easy to steer ask john brennan from the CIA.
President xi of the ccp won.

say what you will about it all but xi biden is not going to heal the nation. was watching some interviews with the lincoln projects founders and the one thing I took away was that we all have and had legit concerns over the past 4 -5 years, but no one was LISTENING to anyone else with an opposite view. Myself included as open minded as I try to be.
The country needs dialogue not finger pointing and fair discussions / investigations.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I actually used all this as a chance to teach young adults about the Boston massacre and why We are what We are today.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Then why hasn't he been arrested, since he is a key component of the ones who broke in? The arrested the guy that was in pelosi's office already. Those guys with him, do not look like any Trump supporters I have ever seen.
I don't know if he has been arrested or not. There are many people who have been arrested and many more that have warrants. There were far right people who had been posting about it weeks ahead of time on their social media accounts. This whole Antifa theory is because of a Washington Times story alleging that facial recognition software had identified known Antifa members at the riot. It did not, the Times now admits it was wrong. People get the wrong info and spread it around on social media not bothering to check if it is true or not.

DOJ: No, the Capitol mob wasn't Antifa

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Just a couple of things;
You keep a laptop with sensitive information, unsecured?
You see I remember working in S-2 in the early 80's, we had to take the typewriter ribbon out and secure it in a safe each night before locking the safe, the locking the vault and then that vault (we worked inside) and the door was checked every hour.
So if someone "steals" your unsecured computer, that has National Security information on it, Who's the Guilty Party?
Go look in a mirror.

No amount of bitching and moaning at this point is going to change anything and no, you can't talk about the possibility that this election was stolen, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube say So!
Think about that for a minute.

No one will address the evidence that includes videotape. Ask yourself why they don't want to know about irregularities with voting machines tally's? Why were suitcases of ballots being brought in after Poll Watcher's were sent home because a "Broken Pipe" that ended up being an overflowing toilet?
So sure a lot of People want to know why these things aren't being looked at or investigated.

A lot of people have a lot of fear right now, no small amount of that fear was brought on by a near years worth of Masks and Isolation. BTW, did you know Fauci has as much as admitted to lying to you about preventive measures? So yeah, stir all of the above up, throw it in a pot and when it boils over, this is what you get.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Trump has been permanently banned on Twitter. Google and Apple are suspending Parler in their app stores because they don't moderate speech, meaning censor people.

ABC's Rick Klein and MaryAlice Parks wrote for The Note on Thursday "The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part. Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else." Klein shared the comment on Twitter before deleting it.

Giuliani told Steve Bannon on a podcast on Friday Trump should declassify everything because there’s “no longer any reason to try to create some kind of harmony.” Dems are still fearful of Trump exposing more about them because they want to use the 25th amendment to immediately get rid of him.

Trump should pardon his family and many others like Giuliani who helped him. Trump should pardon himself if he can.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Just a couple of things;
You keep a laptop with sensitive information, unsecured?
You see I remember working in S-2 in the early 80's, we had to take the typewriter ribbon out and secure it in a safe each night before locking the safe, the locking the vault and then that vault (we worked inside) and the door was checked every hour.
So if someone "steals" your unsecured computer, that has National Security information on it, Who's the Guilty Party?
Go look in a mirror.

No amount of bitching and moaning at this point is going to change anything and no, you can't talk about the possibility that this election was stolen, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube say So!
Think about that for a minute.

No one will address the evidence that includes videotape. Ask yourself why they don't want to know about irregularities with voting machines tally's? Why were suitcases of ballots being brought in after Poll Watcher's were sent home because a "Broken Pipe" that ended up being an overflowing toilet?
So sure a lot of People want to know why these things aren't being looked at or investigated.

A lot of people have a lot of fear right now, no small amount of that fear was brought on by a near years worth of Masks and Isolation. BTW, did you know Fauci has as much as admitted to lying to you about preventive measures? So yeah, stir all of the above up, throw it in a pot and when it boils over, this is what you get.
Dominion is suing Sidney Powell for $1.3 billion over defamation.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Dominion won't have a leg to stand on, this isn't the first time they have been under serious scrutiny.
States have sued them for these shenanigan's before, if anything, that was the big reason Sidney Powell was immediately suspicious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know a single person who was "offended" by the storming of the Capital Building. Of course, the people I run with are all truck drivers, welders, auto mechanics, construction workers, plumbers, carpenters, and EMT's. I don't hang out with Country Club GOP'ers who get paid to run their fat mouths about their "bourbon and cigar collection" for 3 hours a day on a radio show and call that "working for a living".

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
anyone see the New York Times article about pelosi going to the pentagon to talk about restricting Trump's powers? The response is interesting to say the least.

I don't subscribe and found the article somewhere else but read the article presented. in it's entirity. I won't link it as I don't support the nyt, part of the information problem.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
anyone see the New York Times article about pelosi going to the pentagon to talk about restricting Trump's powers? The response is interesting to say the least.

I don't subscribe and found the article somewhere else but read the article presented. in it's entirity. I won't link it as I don't support the nyt, part of the information problem.
I saw something about it on TV. She is afraid Trump will use nuclear missiles because Pelosi said Trump is unhinged. That is how dingy she is.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
You know when you run about saying someone is "Unhinged" or "Crazy" and you've used ever trick in the book to get them impeached, but you couldn't and you still try again, when you know you cannot possibly achieve that impeachment.
Well Nancy, lets talk about crazy and who started crazy?
Remember egging people on Nancy? Remember tearing up the Presidents State of the Union Address up on National Television?
Crazy huh?
And right before the whole Antifa/BLM thing got revved up enough and before the Statues of our Hero's began falling.
She's a piece of work.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Yeah, just a huge document dump. Air out everyone's dirty laundry and lets get the show on the road.
I certainly want to know everything Wiki Links had to say, I want to see the Epstein documents, all of it.
I have a feeling a lot of this would drain the swamp faster than pulling a plug in a bath tub.
I want to know about Chief Justice Roberts, I want the details on the invasion of Iraq, I want Hunter and Joe, both in jail for what they did.

·
Registered
52 Posts
An attempt to take away The President's ability to declassify documents is one that had not occurred to me.

I was looking past the wall of noise far enough to see that the hatchet job has the goal of smearing the man's reputation and isolating him from communicating with the public to make it impossible for him to run again in 2024.

The idea of him revealing every secret and scandal of the last 250 years with the stroke of a pen had not occurred to me, and certainly terrifying to the political party that operates based on lying, cheating, and stealing.

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Former FBI Agent saw ANTIFA there:

Gateway pundit. Lmfao. If you think Antifa was behind this or even a major influence, you are fooling yourself. It was Trump fanatics, mainly Qanon believers (I have them in my family-they mean well but have totally lost grip on reality), who are responsible for what happened. Acknowledging that is what makes us better than the other side who en masse condoned rioting and looting in most major US cities last summer.

Reactions: wingnut308

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Everyone else can believe whatever they want to, but there's no way you could ever convince me that these people are not Antifa.

View attachment 303605
The guy with the horns has been arrested earlier today and he is not with Antifa.

101 - 120 of 171 Posts