AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
No, it has not.
Commie CNN is over exaggerating as usual.
From "Outright disgusting and dangerous" they went to:
"mobsters, breaking windows, insurrection, possible coup d'état".
NUTZ!

Fuck them, while blm was looting stores, setting fire on car lots and burning down houses & businesses, msm decided to describe that factual insurrection as a "mostly peaceful protest".
You're being had...

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see a bunch of total suckers that fell for trump, on TV, that are gonna get their asses handed to them soon.
An M60 with a few thousand rounds is the solution here. Let’s be real 😂

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dudes wearing Trump capes having a horseplay session with the C-Team of D.C. mall cops. The soldiers they bring in for Antifa and BLM must be on a coffee break. Nothing has begun, it'll be over in a couple hours.

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where can I get Oath Keeper and Pride Boy targets? I need to work on my neck shots.

sorry!!! I don’t wanna hurt feelings. Sorry

·
Registered
👌
172 Posts
I'm sure some of the colonists that went to vote on levy to support the continentals "didn't want to see it" but still didn't want to be oppressed and taxed unrightfully also. People that want it both ways are charming.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Important things to remember:

Burning down retail stores - "peaceful protest".
Looting, especially stealing and carrying off large flat screen televisions - "peaceful protest".
Breaking the front out of a gun store and hauling off the contents in a stolen pickup truck - "peaceful protest".
Shooting police officers - "peaceful protest".
Throwing bricks and frozen bottles of water at police officers - "peaceful protest".
Burning down police stations - "peaceful protest".
Beating elderly people with a bike lock or skate board - "peaceful protest".
Building wood barricades in the street and burning those barricades - "peaceful protest".
Tearing down and destroying statues - "peaceful protest".

Standing on the steps in front of congress and waving an American flag - "a thug, rioting, insurrection, and an attempted coup, making the country look like a banana republic".

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys know what a logical fallacy is?

Let me know if you have those targets and have a great night.

·
Registered
👌
172 Posts
Obviously not here to make a point about anything important. If it was a conversation, then there could be a discussion about what empirical aspects of the administrations' policies are unagreeable and of how his policy compares in importance to things like how tactful you think the guy is.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts