AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
They are cool looking, the only thing is i dont like to advertise, no bumper stickers, no NRA decal, no nothing really. I see a lot of trucks with the NRA decal, "sure you can have my gun bullets first" stickers. To me thats just advertising what you have. Any asshole can follow you home and know where he can get guns. But if ur not paranoid like i am i think they are really sweet. McM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Motorcityman said:
They are cool looking, the only thing is i dont like to advertise, no bumper stickers, no NRA decal, no nothing really. I see a lot of trucks with the NRA decal, "sure you can have my gun bullets first" stickers. To me thats just advertising what you have. Any asshole can follow you home and know where he can get guns. But if ur not paranoid like i am i think they are really sweet. McM
I tend to keep things off of my car as well. But in Washington State, we have window stickers for hunters parking on state land. That pretty much gives us away to the rest of the population. With all the access/parking permits I have, my windshield looks like .mil fruit salad.

·
Registered
189 Posts
For my truck, I prefer the chrome skull w/ the red eyes that light up every time you step on the brakes. :grin:

.......or.......

my second favorite is a spike w/ a little hook / barb on the end for removing radiators.

I wish I was driving the truck a month ago when the car got nailed. :sad:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Motorcityman said:
Well, since I put my Krinkov decal on the back window of my truck, tailgaters do not appear to be much of a problem anymore. :cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
SVT said:
Accountant30339 said:
my second favorite is a spike w/ a little hook / barb on the end for removing radiators.
Now that one sounds interesting. Got a photo? :twisted:

If I can get home at a decent hour and take a photo I will be happy to show you. :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts