AK Rifles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link, GH! I really like the way the mount is centered over the bore axis. Good price, too. :smile:

·
Registered
488 Posts
veprx3 said:
Thanks for the link, GH! I really like the way the mount is centered over the bore axis. Good price, too. :smile:
It does not center over bore.

The Belarus BP (02 in this case) will be slightly to the left. It's really not a biggie, but it bothered me enough that I took off the picatinny rail and drilled/tapped things till to did center.

I lowered it a little as well.

I just didn't want you to get one and be surprised.

Lollygagger :neutral:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
That's true it sits very slightly to the left of bore axis.(on my SAM7)
My scope dialed in no problem. Most Russian scopes/mounts sit to the left.

Update
The picture in the post above is not the same mount. Here is a different picture of my mount. Contact Freedom optics for more info.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lollygagger said:
veprx3 said:
It does not center over bore.

Lollygagger :neutral:
Thanks for keeping me straight. My Valdada/IOR mount is also offset slightly, but still allows dialing in scope. :smile:

G

·
Glock Holiday said:

Update
The picture in the post above is not the same mount. Here is a different picture of my mount. Contact Freedom optics for more info.
Im looking for a mount just like this, but higher so I can still use my iron sights. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
GaryV311 said:
Glock Holiday said:

Update
Im looking for a mount just like this, but higher so I can still use my iron sights. Any suggestions?
I ordered a high mount accidentally, it's about 1-1 1/2 inches higher but otherwise exactly like that one from belarus.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts