AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take three at that price!

Don't forget the seller's NDS-1KP receiver that's $10 higher than getting it new w/custom serial numbers direct from NDS.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that sight sales for the opening price and after that RPK grip sold for $105 on GB, I think its time for all of us to sell our AK parts and retire.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
jithaca said:
If that sight sales for the opening price and after that RPK grip sold for $105 on GB, I think its time for all of us to sell our AK parts and retire.
no shit! I'm still scratching my head.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Exotic-Toys said:
Fetch nut! :lol: :lol: ... I think he's probably still drooling on the Russian UF for sale in the marketplace right now.

Funny!!!I just woke up..Yea let me go snatch that on up for 399.00...I think not..

Yall guy's have problems..

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
ak_nut said:
[quote="Exotic-Toys":1o7c56pv]Fetch nut! :lol: :lol: ... I think he's probably still drooling on the Russian UF for sale in the marketplace right now.

Funny!!!I just woke up..Yea let me go snatch that on up for 399.00...I think not..

Yall guy's have problems..[/quote:1o7c56pv]

:grin:

I need a good laugh! Had a bad, bad day at work today. Many friends I've known for 15+ years were let go. I was part of a few of those dismissals. :sad:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Exotic-Toys said:
[quote="ak_nut":16qwop9b][quote="Exotic-Toys":16qwop9b]Fetch nut! :lol: :lol: ... I think he's probably still drooling on the Russian UF for sale in the marketplace right now.

Yall guy's have problems..[/quote:16qwop9b]

I need a good laugh! Had a bad, bad day at work today. Many friends I've known for 15+ years were let go. I was part of a few of those dismissals. :sad:[/quote:16qwop9b]

Does that meen were going to see some stuff in the marketplace!!!
Sorry for your job loss..........Please give me a heads up when you start selling stuff...............lol

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
ak_nut said:
[quote="Exotic-Toys":1dpekhe1][quote="ak_nut":1dpekhe1][quote="Exotic-Toys":1dpekhe1]Fetch nut! :lol: :lol: ... I think he's probably still drooling on the Russian UF for sale in the marketplace right now.

Yall guy's have problems..[/quote:1dpekhe1]

I need a good laugh! Had a bad, bad day at work today. Many friends I've known for 15+ years were let go. I was part of a few of those dismissals. :sad:[/quote:1dpekhe1]

Sorry for your job loss..........Please give me a heads up when you start selling stuff...............lol[/quote:1dpekhe1]

Wipe the sleep from your eyes! slap yourself and read again. No, I was on the other side of the coin. Not much easier.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Exotic-Toys said:
[quote="ak_nut":24cif9fp][quote="Exotic-Toys":24cif9fp][quote="ak_nut":24cif9fp][quote="Exotic-Toys":24cif9fp]Fetch nut! :lol: :lol: ... I think he's probably still drooling on the Russian UF for sale in the marketplace right now.

Yall guy's have problems..[/quote:24cif9fp]

I need a good laugh! Had a bad, bad day at work today. Many friends I've known for 15+ years were let go. I was part of a few of those dismissals. :sad:[/quote:24cif9fp]

Sorry for your job loss..........Please give me a heads up when you start selling stuff...............lol[/quote:24cif9fp]

Wipe the sleep from your eyes! slap yourself and read again. No, I was on the other side of the coin. Not much easier.[/quote:24cif9fp]

Hey ...The wife took it the same as I did.....Good to hear that then...You still need to sell some stuff off though... :grin:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Hey Travis no crapping in my thread..Troll!!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zb-30 said:
What kind of sight is that for real? I've never seen one like that before.
The following is from Tantal's site

SOVIET PBS SIGHT LEAF ASSEMBLIES

These original Soviet issue Kalashnikov sight leaf assemblies were made in the 1970's for use by SPETsNAZ forces on specially outfitted AKM and AKMS rifles equipped with the PBS and PBS-1 "Silent Fire Device." They have to be one of the rarest, most detailed, complex and interesting Kalashnikov specialty items you are ever going to run across. The PBS series of silencers was used in Afghanistan by special forces units and the special low velocity ammunition designed for it made it necessary for a unique, multi-functional sight to be developed. This leaf assembly has an indexed tumbler style elevation adjuster at each end of the fully windage adjustable tangent beam. The leaf sight is index marked on top for the standard 7,62x39mm cartridge (to 1,000 meters), while the reverse side is calibrated for the special subsonic round out to 400 meters. It is marked with Russian proofs and stamped with the famous "arrow-in-triangle" arsenal code of the Izhevsk plant. This is definitely destined to be the crowning detail on replica or air rifle outfitted with a fake silencer device. Permanently attached simulated silencers have become very popular lately to enable collectors to have short barrel rifles within legal length requirements. ORDER CODE: LS-AKM-PBS

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
jithaca said:
zb-30 said:
What kind of sight is that for real? I've never seen one like that before.
The following is from Tantal's site

SOVIET PBS SIGHT LEAF ASSEMBLIES

These original Soviet issue Kalashnikov sight leaf assemblies were made in the 1970's for use by SPETsNAZ forces on specially outfitted AKM and AKMS rifles equipped with the PBS and PBS-1 "Silent Fire Device." They have to be one of the rarest, most detailed, complex and interesting Kalashnikov specialty items you are ever going to run across. The PBS series of silencers was used in Afghanistan by special forces units and the special low velocity ammunition designed for it made it necessary for a unique, multi-functional sight to be developed. This leaf assembly has an indexed tumbler style elevation adjuster at each end of the fully windage adjustable tangent beam. The leaf sight is index marked on top for the standard 7,62x39mm cartridge (to 1,000 meters), while the reverse side is calibrated for the special subsonic round out to 400 meters. It is marked with Russian proofs and stamped with the famous "arrow-in-triangle" arsenal code of the Izhevsk plant. This is definitely destined to be the crowning detail on replica or air rifle outfitted with a fake silencer device. Permanently attached simulated silencers have become very popular lately to enable collectors to have short barrel rifles within legal length requirements. ORDER CODE: LS-AKM-PBS
Thanks Jerry.. I don't think I've seen that description before. Have you had an opportunity to shoot any of that subsonic ammo? Just curious as to performance.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
site

I had 2 sold one here for $100.00 the first guy thought i was crazy, someone eles pm'ed me and jumped on it .Some people don't know whats rare.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts