AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd need some major practice work to be able to match her. And access to a full auto.

It's a joy to see: [video=facebook;153938608140284]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=153938608140284[/video]

Some dad or mom or both ought to be real proud.

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
Impressive...it would be great as a parent to have a child with her skills. Great post..Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't see the video on my phone. But, you've got to be talking about Katelyn*Francis from Missouri.

She's a 14 year old 3 gun phenom.
It's the first time I've seen or heard about her and yes she's a three gun phenom for sure. Just a joy watching her. It's almost like being in a video game. And what she does at the end is especially nice.

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
Damn! One hell of a shot...

If she keeps this up, she will be a world class shooter someday.

·
Registered
836 Posts
She pays a lot of attention to what she's doing - she if focused. I grew up like that - don't see as much discipline being taught nowadays, but great to see - thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
153 Posts
My youngest son is 14 years old. I could only hope that someday he'd find a young lady like that...:bow: Come to think about it, there's quite a number of young ladies out here in ranch country who can shoot, but they do Cowboy shooting on horseback with the Single Action Army.

·
Super Moderator
12,275 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
if that were my daughter, i'd make any guy taking her out watch that video first!

seriously impressive

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Did anybody notice the FA looked like a Bushmaster/Remington ACR?!?!? - at least the stock and for-end/front HG looked like it was an ACR. No FA ACRs available to the public = betcha it was a Bushmaster/Remington demo gun (unless daddy is a Class III dealer w/an LEO Demo letter)

·
Super Moderator
12,275 Posts
It is an ACR but it's a stage gun provided by the match (all competitor's shoot it)

And dad is
Sgt. First Class Chad Francis, and is the state marksmanship coordinator for the Missouri Army National Guard.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wow! I think the pistol she was running was an FNH FNS 9mm. Anyone know for sure? Or who does custom triggers for them?
That shotgun was bucking her all over the place and she just kept on shooting. Little asskicker. Its great to se discipline like that in young kids.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts