AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
The more I look at two rivers work the more I think some of my high end kits need to be built by them. Beautiful rifle.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a loaded question because they didnt have the parts in stock due to the buying frenzy we went through after the CT shooting. It took 8 months, but and I am sure 6-7 of that was due to no avail parts.

·
Vendor
926 Posts
The whole project was not normal from start to finish. The Egyptian craftsmanship of parts and their lack of tolerance accounted for abnormal time to build as well. Plus, throw in the cut off in January 2013, Sandy Hook fall out, two Oklahoma City tornadoes and Polish receiver nightmares and that should pretty much account for the 7-8 months. Our normal stamped build time is 6 months, many times sooner. Milled guns seem to turn around in about half that time. group builds are not a good gauge either because of the assembly of the project before it starts. Steve

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Steve,

What can you tell us about the circle k lower hand guard proof? Soviet tula akm's have similar proofs on the stocks. Looks almost the same.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just picked up my Two Rivers Arms Group Buy builds (TRAGBB). Awsome work and attention to detail.
Will be sending other kits in the future as time/money permit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love it as well. The darker furniture is a perfect compliment.

IIRC, the circle K is just derivation nomenclature designating it's from Egypt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts