AK Rifles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
quote... ''the most recent event in which a scorpion was found was in 1998, when the dead body of a north Korean spy with diver gear was found on a south Korean beach''... unquote.

interesting! thanks op! gotta get me a norky mini gun now. damnit!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fascinating. North Korea always fascinates me. I don't know why. The secrecy/brainwashing of their population amazes me (not in a good way). If these weapons are so closest guarded with secrecy, it makes you wonder what they may be trying to develop or get their population to believe.

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
Fascinating. North Korea always fascinates me. I don't know why. The secrecy/brainwashing of their population amazes me (not in a good way). If these weapons are so closest guarded with secrecy, it makes you wonder what they may be trying to develop or get their population to believe.
How many "people" exist there? The Republic of North Korea DOES NOT exist without China?
What The Fuck is China trying to do.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How many "people" exist there? The Republic of North Korea DOES NOT exist without China?
What The Fuck is China trying to do.
China's second military.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The fact that weapons design and manufacture is the one thing North Koreans do vaguely well is enough to fascinate me. I always got a kick out the fact that the Soviets, who couldn't design and build a car for beans, built the Ural motorcycles to be tough enough that cockroaches could ride them through a nuclear winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts