AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two AKM's for sale. I will only sell one...the other goes back in the safe. I'm only selling because I had to jump on a Chicom AK that was too good to pass up.

AKM#1 SOLD

First, is a Henderson Defense build. NDS-3 receiver, all matching Romanian G kit in mint condition (kit date is 1985). Started life as a E. German clone, but I installed a BRAND NEW UNISSUED & UNINSTALLED MINT Polish laminate stock set with nicely matching Polish orange bakelite grip and new Polish Sling (I realize the pictured one is Russian, but it ships w/ a Polish sling). However, I will sell the rifle with your choice of furniture...Polish or beautifully refinished Romanian laminate. Still has all 922r parts as delivered from Henderson Defense. The G2 trigger group was swapped with an US made Arsenal FCG in accordance with DC Industries suggestions for NDS-3 incompatibility with G2 triggers. Has less than 50 rounds through it...test fire and sighting in only. No issues of any kind.

So here's the deal...if you'd like the rifle with the MINT Polish furniture the price is $650 plus shipping to your FFL. If you'd rather have the rifle with the beautifully refinished Romanian laminate furniture, the price is $550 plus shipping (and includes a Romanian leather sling in excellent condition). NO MAGAZINES ARE INCLUDED.

FTF in the DFW area. Cash, Postal MO, or discreet PayPal (+4%)

[email protected] if interested.

Here are two photographs...This first picture is of the actual HD rifle with Polish laminate. The second pic is of a formerly owned rifle wearing the Romanian Laminate that I'm offering to put on the HD rifle. Make sense?

OR

AKM #2 ***WITHDRAWN***

I have a NIB Hungarian FEG SA85M with normal length gas tube, blonde wood, thumbhole stock currently en route to me. Barrel has already been threaded and sports a slant muzzle brake.I also have a Hungarian dogbone grip, Romanian FSB & Gasblock, with pins & detent heading my way as well. I was planning to do a de-ban on this rifle and may still, depending on which rifle sells. Ironwood currently has Birch Hungarian style stock sets in stock and with a US FCG the rifle would be 922r compliant. 10 RD. MAG INCLUDED. These pics are from the previous owner. THE RIFLE DOES NOT INCLUDE RUSSIAN LAMINATE FURNITURE!

Price is $650 plus shipping.

Email if interested in [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts