AK Rifles banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
At Kalashni-Con I won a $500 gift card, donated by Palmetto State Armory.

Since my life is already perfect, and I have nearly everything I could ever possibly hope for, I am short on ideas how to spend this gift card.

Open to "just about" any suggestion. PSA doesn't sell hookers & blow, so that's out. Ideas, amigos?
HELL-FIRE TRIGGERS $50 make the gun go scrappapapap. Or you can invest in one of those new Forced Reset Trigger$150 Thing that turns ur gun into near full auto. And donate the rest to fight the antigun nazis

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Hmm if I had free money to spend from PSA....... how about some mags, parts, kits, an SKS, or for 5 bills even a couple of rounds of overpriced ammo. Maybe now is the time to get into reloading if you have not already, even if so buy some more reloading gear.

After your tragic boating incident and apparent no need for firearms or firearm accessories how about just selling it in the for sale section at whatever discount you deem good?

Just thinking aloud.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

Since my life is already perfect, and I have nearly everything I could ever possibly hope for, I am short on ideas how to spend this gift card.

Open to "just about" any suggestion. PSA doesn't sell hookers & blow, so that's out. Ideas, amigos?
so, neither liking nor wanting anything to do with guns, what are you doing at Kalashni-Con, i'm wondering?

·
Registered
25 Posts

Personally I’d grab a galil parts kit if I could find one

21 - 30 of 30 Posts