AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Kalashni-Con I won a $500 gift card, donated by Palmetto State Armory.

Since my life is already perfect, and I have nearly everything I could ever possibly hope for, I am short on ideas how to spend this gift card.

Open to "just about" any suggestion. PSA doesn't sell hookers & blow, so that's out. Ideas, amigos?

·
Registered
22,681 Posts
Whatever you get, make it fast before some bullshit happens. I'd go with what Richard W. said. Or a pistol kit w/ brace. Or mags. Or long term storage food + water filter.

What's he gonna do with 10 rounds of ammo?

Reactions: Sunspot

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Or butt plugs? Anyway, I dont think a PSA gift card is good for anything, anywhere, except PSA. Rations was a good idea, dont have much of that.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
damn $500 on a gift card! I was gonna ask if you wanted to contribute to my kids college fund. sell it for face value to someone needing PSA products.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have no guns, as I lost them all in a vrry trgc boatng accdnt. Anyway, ai dont like guns becuz they hurt ppl, So guns, gun kits, gunparts are out. As I sai, my life is perfect, so also dont need ammo, cuz I got no guns, right? Optics, maybe.

·
Registered
22,681 Posts
Why would you need an optic if you don't have a gun? Maybe some night vision binoculars for watching animals after dark.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, a small donkey to carry all my stuff.

On 2nd thought, forget the donkey (perverts).

Optics dont always need to go on guns, which I dont like, dont have, ew scary. Training? Like what? Kalashni-Con showed me Im too old to run/jump/shout with the kids, and what training can I get from PSA?

Did I fail to mention it is a Palmetto State Armory gift card? Usable at PSA only?

I've been not collecting guns since the 80's, and dont see a need for getting any dangerous guns and ammo at the highest prices in history. So...

·
Registered
103 Posts
At Kalashni-Con I won a $500 gift card, donated by Palmetto State Armory.

Since my life is already perfect, and I have nearly everything I could ever possibly hope for, I am short on ideas how to spend this gift card.
The way you've put it: Sell it and donate the revenue.

Animal shelters, veterans - whatever.
Just an idea.
Or ammo, of course

·
Super Moderator
26,404 Posts
Long term storage food. If you need ammo, or need a firearm, but food would be my bet.

Reactions: Miel
1 - 20 of 30 Posts