AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS PLEASE PM ME IAM LOOKING FOR SOME BLOND TRUE AK STYLE FURNITURE FOR MY CZ 858 RIFLE ...WHEN DO I FIND THIS OR CAN SOMEONE SELL ME SOME AK FURNITURE SO I CAN MODIFY IT MYSELF

·
Registered
371 Posts
I don't see how it is possible to modify AK furniture to fit on a VZ-58 style rifle.

But for wood furniture, prexis has some--or at least has had them in the past. ..

·
Registered
371 Posts
No, I don't know. I have no idea which "part that connects to the gun" you'd be talking about.

And I still don't see how it is possible to make AK furniture work on a VZ-58 styled rifle.

But there are people that DO make wood furniture for the VZs, so give them a try. I have already mentioned one by name....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey

well i was gonna try sumfin with the ak stuff like carving out the handguards to fit but man ...THANK U SO MUCH U HAVE JUST SOLVED MY PROB THE NAME U GAVE DOES SELL THE STUFF SO THANKS BUD

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Are you simply looking for wooden furniture, or does it have to be U.S. made?

The Czech's used wood on early vz58's. There's still some of it floating around from the armorer's chests that were sold a few months back. It's a drop-in fit to replace the phenolic stocks.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Check with member ObiwanBonjovi. He had some listed on gunbroker.

·
Registered
107 Posts
sureshot10mm said:
HEY GUYS PLEASE PM ME IAM LOOKING FOR SOME BLOND TRUE AK STYLE FURNITURE FOR MY CZ 858 RIFLE ...WHEN DO I FIND THIS OR CAN SOMEONE SELL ME SOME AK FURNITURE SO I CAN MODIFY IT MYSELF
when you say CZ858 , i assume you live in canada if so keep an eye on this forum and i will post how to adapt AK stock to a vz58 .... my romAK clone .

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/

i got tired of hunting a vz58 wood set in blond so i stripped the finish and refinished it in blond , very easy to do .

·
Registered
107 Posts
sureshot10mm said:
i see you are up there already .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts