AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just tell me your county.

Mine is Greene.
I’m an hour north of Knoxville in Scott County, close to the KY line. I’m the only person I know that is into the AK rifles around here. So I have to go to gun shows or online to get my stuff. How’s it over around where you live?

·
Registered
853 Posts
I’m an hour north of Knoxville in Scott County, close to the KY line. I’m the only person I know that is into the AK rifles around here. So I have to go to gun shows or online to get my stuff. How’s it over around where you live?
I went to the Shriner Gun Show saturday. Read all about it in the Gun Show folder. AKs around here are few and far between.

There are a bunch of SKSs lurking in these hills though. Personally I don't have one because I have...AK.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I'm north of you in Ky so welcome to the group.
Hit some local pawn shops I'll bet you will find lots of AKs and AK people.
I used to go to the Rod runs in Pigeon Forge and always hit the pawn shops on the way down and on the way back.
If I sold car parts at the rod run and had money in my pocket I always knew I would find a cool AK or a mil surp Russian gun to buy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm north of you in Ky so welcome to the group.
Hit some local pawn shops I'll bet you will find lots of AKs and AK people.
I used to go to the Rod runs in Pigeon Forge and always hit the pawn shops on the way down and on the way back.
If I sold car parts at the rod run and had money in my pocket I always knew I would find a cool AK or a mil surp Russian gun to buy.
I’ve got lucky at a few, that’s where I got my Wasr and saiga 5.45 for cheap because they didn’t know what they had. I’ve went to a few in somerset.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts