AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The AK pic challenge is in the works,I'm still working out the details but I'll try to get everything posted by tomorrow.Be thinking about your scenarios! :grin:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
OMG what is this going to be?

Post a picture holding your AK in the most liberal public place you can find?

·
Registered
881 Posts
DAMN!

Our digital camera is broken and has to go back to Olympus to be repaired :mad:

I guess this might be a good time to just run out and buy a new one...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1Gunner said:

I thought about something like that but I would'nt want anyone to get caught and point their finger back at me,saying "He he he made me do it! :twisted:

This one will be very similar to the last one so start getting your Gear ready!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
JOHNO said:
1Gunner said:

I thought about something like that but I would'nt want anyone to get caught and point their finger back at me,saying "He he he made me do it! :twisted:

This one will be very similar to the last one so start getting your Gear ready!
Aw come on!!!!!

we really need an AKForum fear factor challenge....misdemeanors and below are all good

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Dieter, I like you man, but I'm not bailing you out....... :goof:

Guys, you'll have a couple of weeks to get your stuff ready. Olympus should have your camera back by then I hope Marc!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll post an example with the thread.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
I will will definitely be in THIS one...I got screwed on the last one because my GT reciever was 3 months late...I had all the gear but no damn rifle for the pics! But the rifle is now almost done, I have a slew of gear to go with the appropriate furniture, and some great ideas for pics.

And if that doesn't work I'll jus have my hottie girlfriend hold a carefully placed AK + carefully placed belt with mag pouch and win the contest THAT way! :twisted:

[ETA] (I would still run with the "no BOTD" rules on the photo contest, or maybe one "mil gear" contest and one "BOTD" contest. The last contest ran JOHNO was great because it was all about the guns and gear, and not just about girls and guns...)

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
The contest should have different catagories, we know the guy with the most badass Type I clone would most likely win ... :razz:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The pic Challenge thread has been posted and is a sticky at the top,check it out and Good Luck! :grin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts