AK Rifles banner

Have you guy's seen this "knock out game" crap.

1K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  mndale 
#1 ·
I'd like to see these bastard's get knocked out with a JHP to the face.

#10 ·
Nothing new. Only diffirance is now information/news/sensationalism is instant. I graduated highshool in 98 and remember shit like this happening. And its not a Philly thing. So far its in NJ, MN, MO. If you cant wait to get out of Philly dont forget to look in small town OKlahoma where some teens shot and killed a Australian college student .............."one suspect told officers that he and other boys were bored and that they followed Lane and killed him for "the fun of it." Teen charged in ?thrill kill? of Australian college student in Oklahoma has racist tweets, report says | Fox News

#11 ·
The "wheel man" Michael Jones has now been charged with first-degree murder and is a suspect in two other shootings. Oklahoma has no sympathy for murderers. Needle them and move on.

These teens picked the wrong damn state for a "Thrill Kill"..

#12 ·
I've lived/worked in north Philadelphia for 8 years now and work in the ER at one of the busiest hospitals in the city. This IS a Philly thing. While stuff like this happens in a lot of places, it happens a LOT more in places like where I currently live. I love Philly more than anyone, but you get sick of it when you live/work where I do.

#14 ·
Watching fox last night and they were saying these cases need to be prosecuted as hate crimes cause its usually a group of black youths targeting whites and Jewish people. they call it polar bear hunting and other things i cant remember. makes me sick.

#17 ·
The more this happens in the big cities, the more people start realizing that they need guns. Funny how those that pass laws to take away guns have private security while the rest of us are being left defenseless.

#19 ·
Been going on for years. Happened here a few years back, only problem was the skinny black kid didn't knock out the long hair red neck so he got two chunks of lead in return for his effort.

Too bad it wasn't a double tap ........ He went to jail after he got out of the hospital.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.