AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grin: Im thru welding her up. I made and welded in a sheetmetal end plate to make the Amd lower fit tight with the Romy handguard retainer.

All I have to do now is remove the barrel and turn it for the Bulgy threaded FSB. My supperssor went pending july 19. wohoooo.

This will be the AK I use the can on most.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks good...Is that a VZ stock? Any issues getting the mag to rock in with that front grip?

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yes, its a VZ stock. I have let probaly 5 different AK shooters check it out. All a thumbs up. It has a good balance and yes the mag change is not effected. Its finished now all Im waiting on is that form4 to clear. :smile:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Very tight! She is way tacti-cool. How about a build party to show me how to do it? :hail:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ten Mile said:
Very tight! She is way tacti-cool. How about a build party to show me how to do it? :hail:
Just say when. You can just meet me at the shop. I can have the end piece already made.

I have to build one of a full auto mac11 for a friend soon. Might as well do two at one time. Of course we will have to go "Test fire" that mac11 when we are done. :lol:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the forward grip and rail as a combo at the funshow. I have another short rail I may put a flash light on the side for those late night 'posum attcks. :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts