AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if we were to donate AK items, i.e., mags, slings, grips, furniture, etc., on a designated forum, to help with costs for this website and help "KrinkFreak" out a little bit. It could be like an auction, or the seller could just post a good price.

Money for items sold, would be sent to "KrinkFreak" rather than the seller, and the merchandise would be shipped to the buyer, from the seller.

What do you think? I know "KrinkFreak" refuses any financial help, but I think this would be a good way to generate some money to help the man out! Besides, it's not like you're making a donation, you're actually getting something for your money!

Bud

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Already suggested, but Krinkfreak refuses donations of any sort. He insists that this site remain free, to everyone.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Bud, it's totally up to Krinkfreak of course, but I will tell you that both John and I have tried to help out/made suggestions abou the cost of the site and they've all been refused.

Krink feels like he can do this and he is doing it for the comraderie and fellowship that we all bring here.

It's a great idea, and I appreciate the spirit in which it's offered, but don't be suprised if Krink thanks you for your genorosity and your planning, but declines.

It's this kind of stuff which impresses the hell out of me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Templar said:
Bud, it's totally up to Krinkfreak of course, but I will tell you that both John and I have tried to help out/made suggestions abou the cost of the site and they've all been refused.

Krink feels like he can do this and he is doing it for the comraderie and fellowship that we all bring here.

It's a great idea, and I appreciate the spirit in which it's offered, but don't be suprised if Krink thanks you for your genorosity and your planning, but declines.

It's this kind of stuff which impresses the hell out of me. :thumbsup:
I think its a good idea. I applaud Krink for his efforts, but I'm glad he will know that the site's members (even the noobs like me) are willing to "pay some back" for the knowledge and fun we get to have here... Damn! now I gotta get a tissue :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Its a very noble gesture,but as Tim stated,we've tried every way possible to shoulder some of the costs but it's been refused every time.KF built this site on a principal and as a result we've accomplished something that alot of People did'nt think was possible.

·
Registered
621 Posts
One thing about not taking money for this is the ability to cancel anyones account and not feel bad or be liable to refund any money to them. Or having anyone feel like thet deserve any special treatment because they paid or "donated" to the site.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts