AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AK cans?

Such as the AAC Krinkov or the ASD PBS-5 clone?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Unfortunately no? Sorry can't help much.

Silencertests forum has though. RSilvers could really help out here.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
I've got both of the AAC cans. They are excellent! I really love the 5.6mm can. It's awsome. No it's not an authentic copy But I could care less they work great. It's basically their RANGER can with the AKS-74U mount.

Troy Sellars

·
Registered
791 Posts
Could you post a link or pick of these. I'm in the market for a couple cans, but I'm still in the learning phase. Trying to get them all figured out.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
PBS-1 on a 7.62x39 AKMS

I was AMAZED at how quiet the can was when using subsonic ammo. There was barely anything more than the sound of the action cycling; just as it should be.

This bad boy on full auto seriously gave me wood!

It did smoke pretty well, but gas blowback was not anywhere near as bad as it is on my M4 with a Gemech 94.

I'll try to get up a pic or two

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have a AAC Krinkov can in 7.62 and I really like it.
I have 2 Krinks built by Troy, 1 in .223 and 1 in 5.45.
I also have a SLR95 that changed the GB and front sight base so I could use the can on a full size AK. I did have to do some milling on the sight base so the can would bottom out and come into alingment. I recently milled some notches in the back of the can so it would lock on the retaing pin in the base. This way I wouldnt have to worry about the thing comming loose.(BTW the older AAC can had notches already but they thought it wasnt needed so they stoped cutting them. :sad: )
Here's a few pics I hope.

My frist of may posts .
Thanks KRINKFREAK

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Dang... is that Chinese API or APT that I see in the upper pic?

For 7.62x39mm, what type of subsonic ammunition do you use?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
Dang... is that Chinese API or APT that I see in the upper pic?
that is subsonic Soviet 7.62x39 'US' ammo . i find it odd they call it 'US' ammo .

a 200gr bullet that has a large pointy steel nosecone under the jacket .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts