AK Rifles banner

Has anyone bought a Solar Recharging Mat or Panel that works well...???

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  21Bravo 
#1 ·
This is the one thing missing from my preps. I have re-chargeable batteries for Milwaukee LED lights, Battery Operated Fan, Coleman Lights etc. But I don't have anything solar to recharge them with. I have several inverters 75w and 400w for my SUV but gasoline doesn't last forever
Any opinions?
Thanks!

#3 ·
Milwaukee makes an accessory the attaches to any of their M18 batteries that accepts a USB plug.
You can charge a phone after that. They used to make a charger that had an AC/DC plug so one could charge batteries from the accessory plug on the dashboard on one's SUV.

#7 ·
I am not sure of the flexible or fold up solar cells, so I got 8-12volt, 100w panels with the controllers & mounted 2 on my LMTV M-1081 to keep up the 4 batteries in it. The other 6 panels are mounted on top of the mobile workshop in my Deuce & they work thru the controller to keep 8 marine deep cycle 165 amp batteries in a 24 volt bank charged & running a 4Kw pure sinewave inverter to run anything but a large air conditioner, although it will run a small 8K btu unit to keep the shop cool.

If the power goes out, I can run the house off of it till the sun quits.!

#9 ·
This one is bigger. EcoFlow DELTA Max Portable Power Station This company also sells solar panels and a kit with both but their panels are nothing which can even survive rain, let alone snow and cold. But you can attach real 100 watt solar panels to it in series. They cost about $100.00 each and you will need four or five at least. The "generator", battery, comes with an inverter and voltage regulator so all you have to do is plug things in. Bluetti sells an electrical panel to direct current into the house system or you can just leave the battery on the floor and plug in chargers or wi-fi or TV. Forget big appliance, you will have to turn on the real propane generator for that and you will have to get a propane refrigerator but for the little, every day devices which make life worth living, this may be the way to go off grid.

#10 · (Edited)
Assuming that you need remote charging from your sun based power bank, attempt this choice from DJRoll. You can juice up any gadget that upholds Qi charging essentially by putting it on the power bank. On the other hand, you can make a wired association with any of three ports (one USB-C and two USB-A). Or then again you can utilize everything simultaneously, and charge four gadgets all the while.

9Apps Showbox

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.