AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What handgun do y'all have for practtice and or carry? Are they the same gun?

I've only got two: Springfield Armory, 1911 Dual tone in .45 ACP w/factory night sights extra CMC mags, and Galco holster which I carry sometimes. It is mainly a practice/fun shooter.

My carry gun is a Glock 27 w/factory night sights and Galco leather. This is the weapon I would definitely trust my life to. I can ususally hit a 12" plate at 50 feet with consistancy. Not that great, but I will practice as needed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
well i have 1 as my carry piece but i have probably close to 20 that are plinking and fun.

my carry gun is g19 second gen with night sites. i cant stand the finger grooves my hands are too small.

as for the others i have highpowers,1911,berretta, revolvers you name it really. but most of the time when i go to the range its my g19 and a 92fs and a 92g.

Ronald

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have a Ruger P95dc, fits my big hands just right. Only thing Ive done to it is slip a hogue grip on. I use for carry and plinkin.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I practice with and carry a Kimber custom TLE II .45 ACP, and a Glock 19 with Trijicon sights. I also have an HK P7-M13 that I really like to shoot.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a Para Tac Four LDA with night sites next to my bed and a Kahr p40 in with a fist tuckable for carry. I own CZ's(75b and 40b), Kimbers(series 1 CDP and series 2 pro carry) a Springer(hopped up barstoed GI) a sig(220) Glocks(19,23) a Browning(factory nickel HP) and a Smith(39,638) and 7 SA Ruger's( 4 45's 1 44 1 357 1 22) and one stainless security six. I use the para as a night stand gun because of the night sites and the 14 45's it holds and the Kahr p40 for carry because its light easy to conceal and has plenty of pop. The wife keeps a 638 nubbie the one with the shrouded hammer for carry. We will be moving back to a carry state in may. IL sucks. You can get away with carrying a gun in the car as long as the mag is out and its cased if your balls are big enough. Thats where the Kahr rides for know.

here are a few pics

New Vaqueros 45 lc

Security six 38

Kahr p40

My baby a 45 lc ruger blackhawk(it now has a sbh hammer fitted #5 BP wolf springsand a few other goodies)

photo after a cleaning session

45 lc super blackhawk hunter

series 1 cdp 45

series 2 pro carry 45( I hate external extractors)

CZ 75b and 40b both 40 cal

Sig 220 45

Browning HP 9mm

Home souped up springer gi 45. Got Barsto?

50th ann blackhawk 357 in mernickle ps6sa

Para Tack Four 45 with Kirkpatrick rig

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
for the range= Glocks
Winter I carry a Taurus ultralite .38 (in different coats/jackets)
Summer I carry a Keltec P32 ( in my front/back pocket}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts