AK Rifles banner

Hampton Va. Gunshow

993 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Richard W. 
#1 ·
There's a gun show coming up this weekend at the Hampton Va. Convention Center. I haven't been hearing radio ads or seeing billboards, so I figured I'd give a shout out for whoever wants to go to it. I plan to be there early Sunday.
I'll be the middle aged fat white bald guy in a jacket. Say Hi if you see me! :lol:

#4 ·
Well then here you go...... :twisted:

Hampton Virginia Gun Show Feb.18-19, 2006

The best gun show in the area is comming back to the Hampton Convention Center,
Hampton VA. Feb. 18-19,2006.
Southeastern Guns & Knives (SGK) has been promoting shows in Hampton Roads since

The February show will feature 500 tables of merchandise. Parking is FREE, and
if you keep your Saturday handstamp you get in free on Sunday(Must have visible
handstamp!).

Please print this email out and receive a $1.00 discount off the admission
price.

Please forward this coupon to any of your friends. Please ask them to sign up
for future emails if they are not already on our list: www.guns-knives.com

The show hours are:
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm

Sincerely,
SGK, Ltd.

Southeastern Guns and Knives http://www.guns-knives.com

#6 ·
Darn nice gunshow there today and some good deals to be had as well!
One Dealer had Saigas in stock. I have to say those are very nice looking guns for the money. Their .308 sporting rifle with the 22" barrel really caught my eye at $309. I thought that was cool as heck. Their 7.62x39 Saiga with a 16" barrel was only $239. Beautiful finish on these rifles.
I got some buffers for my SKS's. Found a nice pistol storage pouch cheap. I found a walnut unfinished foregrip set for a AKM for just $10.
I've been wanting to get a really nice Mosin Nagant 91/30 for a while now. One dealer there had a handful of really primo ones. I got one made in 1943, all matching numbers, not force matched. Arsenal refinished and a full accessory package for $101 with taxes and fees. This is simply one of the nicest Mosin's I have ever seen. Even my wife thought it nice!
Great way to spend a sleeting, raining afternoon.
Hope y'all had a good weekend too!

#8 ·
The show was jammed today. Lots of people looking at lots of stuff. I got some AK mags for between $8 and $15, but as I expected no 7.62 x 39 ammo. I think the 91/30's and Saigas previously mentioned were at Dark Sun Surplus. All in all it was a very good show...but don't expect "spectacular" deals.

#9 ·
Templar, your new avatar is scaring me! :shock:
Yeah, Dark Sun sold me the Mosin. They had the Saigas and had some very nice Yugo underfolder AK's too. They sold my new Yugo SKS back in Nov. too. Pretty good to deal with.
One Dealer had Polish plastic 7.62x39 30 round mags. $15 each. Those looked interesting, but I didn't need mags.
All in all it was one of the better gunshows I've seen locally. And it was packed there! I parked a 1/4 mile out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.