AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
The thing is, she may not have been a spy. I saw acusations and 6 degrees of kevin Bacon type links, but no proof. Gun haters being paranoid? Nahhhhhh.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Gosh...that would be a real shame, wouldn't it? :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wouldnt you be paranoid if you felt everything you worked for slipping away from you? Seems like they're scared running.

·
Registered
446 Posts
retreating footsteps :lol: :lol: :lol: losers

·
Registered
333 Posts
Spy vs Spy

The hoplophobes have spys and informants too. This is a high stakes game. There is a fellow who actually worked for the NRA who now is w/ the Brady bunch.
The NRA has done a bad job of vetting some of their political operatives in the past. Let's hope the gun banners make the same mistakes.
The worst are fellow gun owners who sell others down the river for some real or imagined benefit.The rifle shooters who see nothing wrong with restricting pistols or the Fudds who say "who needs a semi auto for deer hunting ?"

·
Registered
446 Posts
Re: Spy vs Spy

Ivan Ivanovich said:
The hoplophobes have spys and informants too. This is a high stakes game. There is a fellow who actually worked for the NRA who now is w/ the Brady bunch.
The NRA has done a bad job of vetting some of their political operatives in the past. Let's hope the gun banners make the same mistakes.
The worst are fellow gun owners who sell others down the river for some real or imagined benefit.The rifle shooters who see nothing wrong with restricting pistols or the Fudds who say "who needs a semi auto for deer hunting ?"
you are correct. ihave aks(and other military types) and i have "fudd" rifles. i have even got creative and have fudd type aks. some only have one type and have no use for the other.

btw calling hunters "fudds" only adds to the division. :wink:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Spy vs Spy

fullautotogo said:
btw calling hunters "fudds" only adds to the division. :wink:
That is a good point however I do believe though even the most diehard of them has begun to realize that every gun is suspect when viewed by the other side.

Grandpa's thutty-thutty for brushing deer has a -

high-capacity tactical tube magazine w/ rapid reloading capability in the same caliber (.30) that terrorists use against our military in Iraq & Afghanistan!

Like it or not, that is how the anti-gun bastards think and work.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Fudd

In my personal experience I find that most deer hunters have a few "fun guns" alongside their "Fudd guns". Most of the guys I hunt with are acutely aware of how fast things can go from normal to SHTF. Katrina's devastation of the Mississippi gulf coast is just the most recent reminder of how fast things can go bad.

My safe is equally devided into hunting rifles, you know, the ones the gun grabbers call "sniper rifles" and "evil, assault rifles" and I have much more ammo and mags for the latter group.

We have to stay together on this issue or we all lose. Some of us faster than others.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
It made the front page of the paper here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think some are missing what Fudd represents.
A Fudd is a hunter who has some hunting rifles and maybe target pistols, but would very much like to see our "useless" rifles banned. There is no talking with them and our rifles "are only for killing people". Basically they are elitest snobs who look down upon us "uncivilized" types.
Their belief stems from emotion, not facts. They also use it to show how they are morally superior to the "NRA nuts".

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Sounds like she beat them at their own game. Based on the amount of whining coming from the grabbers , she may have done some serious damage .
:lol:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AZ_BuickGuy said:
Basically they are elitest snobs who look down upon us "uncivilized" types.
You just perfectly described the shooting club I didn't join for the one I did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts