AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was very interesting, No 5.45 ammo, one guy with maybe 20 cases of the new wolf 7.62 sp in the white box for 169.99 per case, cheapest ak mags were 12.99 each(30rd), one great deal I saw was a Maddi misr, wearing east german bakelite with a polish underfolder on it ( whoever converted it didn't even bother to weld up the origional rivit holes for the rear trunnion, and did a piss poor job of the underfolder rivits) for only $1295.00. :lol: saw lots of things slightly overpriced , but did see a couple of things that were worth a second look. one was a Hungarian sa-85 ( I think that was the correct name) the impoted ones with the single stack thunbhole plastic stock and the welded snakebreak, for 245.00. and I did pick-up a new chinese mak-90 stamped thumbhole, but this one was one of the ones re-stamped at the port.( it has the origional poly-tech name scratched out on the reciever and restamped in small letters norinco, and it has the origional akm bayonet lug removed , but still has the fsb and gb cleaning rod attachments on it and has the welded nut over the muzzle threads.) for 400.00. There were several others there that were standard norinco stamped , no threaded muzzle and completely neutered barrel for 450-525 price range. And the best news is that when I got home and took off the thumbhole stock I found that it has the straight cut reciever under it. There was one Mitchell import 308 yugo there with 1 extra mag for 2795.00 . Not alot of stuff for AK's but a good way to spend a saturday, at least it was better the cleaning the yard...................Dave :twisted:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Yep..Better than yardwork, but I've about given up on gunshows..I can usually do just as well finding what I want on the internet, last ones I've been to have been crap.. :neutral:

Nice score on the MAK-90 though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts