AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to click on AK-47.net and sometimes the error message said "under construction" and sometimes it said "domain name not renewed" are the bellie up?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
yeah....been messed up all morning.....

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Maybe you should take that as a sign not to continue wasting your time over there.

:twisted:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
I guess they will be having a membership drive real soon........."get your tickets...."

What membership level is above "Super Titanium Platinum for Life" ??

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i want my $20 back.....

·
Registered
720 Posts
If goonsnet dies. it dies. Gawd bless'em and let them come here. They are welcome(for the most part.) :twisted:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
still down.....email your friends,let them know we are here. :grin:

·
Super Moderator
10,324 Posts
Gunsnet is back up. Had like problems with the same people when I had my Garand board up.

Hootbro

Guns Network is not down. For those who can see the website it is because your ISP allows you all to see the website due to allowing for DNS a valid server address. For most of us, like me I had to change my DNS server adress settings to see the website.

Network Solutions supposively sent us serveral renewal emails / notices but we never got them and so our Domain name went unpaid past the expiration date. So the reason most members cannot see the website is because Network Solutions did a DNS shutdown until we renewed the Domain, which we did about 2 hours ago. Network Solution told us that everyone should be able to view Guns Network within the next 12 hours. For those who cannot see the website is because your ISP blocks the DNS changes but you can override if you change your TCP/IP settings; from DNS settings set at "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to another DNS server address.

Guns Network Staff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Network Solution told us that everyone should be able to view Guns Network within the next 12 hours.
:lol:
For those who cannot see the website is because your ISP blocks the DNS changes but you can override if you change your TCP/IP settings; from DNS settings set at "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to another DNS server address.
I am supposed to do what? :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts