AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in early and out quick. Bought 2 E. German 30 rd. mags for $18 and a couple of bakelite pistol grips. First time I saw a guy with 2 Arsenal Nevada milled recivers AKs...one in .223 the other 7.62. Not a hell of alot there. My son was looking for a Ruger or marlin .22...of course they cost more at the show than just down the street at Sportsman Guide. He bought a semi auto stainless ruger...pretty nice(at sportsmans). Show had a lot of empty tables. Im not into jewlry and beef jerky.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
OldTroop said:
Show had a lot of empty tables. Im not into jewlry and beef jerky.
If it was up to me, not only would the Beanie Baby/Jerky dealers be expunged from the show, they would be burned at the stake! :mad:

Its supposed to be a GUN show! :roll:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I hate it....toys and all kinds of crap. Its an ok show once in awhile...and then its like this weekend....nothing.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Typical for the police state....make up laws at the scene...or qoute some non existant law and thats all it takes even when you know there wrong. I'll bet becuase of the repressive gun laws in your state there is no gun crime...right ...LOL...thats how they think...pass a law and all crime ends...oh wait a minute....crimminals dont obey the law anyway hummmmmmmmm :goof: Hell its easier to bully a non crimminal citizen than have to deal with a real crimminal.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Some decent AK stuff is usually present at the local shows around here. Nothing to write home about but still.

There's another show in February and the only thing I'll really keep my eye out for is magazines and ammo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts