AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally got my little gun room together. One half of my full length closet is now my own personal reloading/gun room. Table used to be the nicest pallet I have ever seen, sitting on top of some black iron pipe. Went to Lowe's for hardboard to do up an ammo crate like was pictured in one of the threads here, but all they had was pegboard - oh well, we'll call them speed holes. Grabbed a 4x2 sheet and started heading toward the front, saw the 1x2x4 sticks and had an idea. Went back and grabbed another sheet of pegboard, the thickest one they had, as well as a shit ton of the pegboard hooks, some paint and plasti-dip.

Hung the pegboard, bent, cut and plasti-dipped the now custom hooks on Saturday, and painted the board this morning and hung the rifles tonight. I have two battery operated lights up top, and a desk lamp for lighting, but I pulled the desk lamp out side for the pictures to use a spot light and get it out of the way of the "camera"... One of these days I'll invest in an actual camera, till then, cell phone pics it is!

Outside looking in:

There wasn't room for the AK or AR, but the AK hangs out next to the bench:

And the ammo crate that gave me the idea to use pegboard for the guns:

Ok, so you saw mine, lets see yours! I'm always interested in how others display their collections.

Scott

· Registered
230 Posts
I don't have one yet. But I am working on one... and it is not really a room, it is a small walk in closet. I am just waiting to get a solid wood door and a keypad door lock/knob. Other than that, I already have shelves there and what not.

· Registered
1,318 Posts
imagine a 12x12 room completely filled filled carboard boxes holding parts kits, dozens of mags and rifles... completly filling up the space under the bed, piled high on the drawer, on the desk and because the piles on those are getting too high, piles are along the walls too....

:50cal:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.