AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no, Sidney Poitier is not the correct answer this time. (However....our waiter did look a whole lot like Chris Rock....but I digress) After months of careful planning, and schedule gerrymandering, Troy Sellars, and his family, and me and mine were able to sit down and have a meal together. It was great to put a real person with a voice, and persona after all this time dealing on the web. Funny thing was....after spending an hour waiting for a table...eating dinner, enjoying a bottle of wine...at no time did firearms come up! I do believe a great (but too short time) was had by all!

....oh, he did deliver this after the meal was over!

THANKS Sellars! :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
It looks good!Its always good to meet the Guys you've dealt with for years,hopefully I'll be able to make Knob Creek and meet alot of you Guys this April.Krinkfreak,you still owe me a beer :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Nice! I like your fake can. Give us a link to who manufactures.

·
Registered
101 Posts
To all who have not had the pleasure of meeting the two persons dining in this post: They are both credits to the 'art of the AK'. Bet that was a hell of a meeting. Rotdorn,that was kind of east Tennessee meets west Tennessee, huh?

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
I had a blast as well. It was more like going to dinner with people you see every day. Well, almost like family. It was a very short visit though.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i want that can in 24x1 threads :wink:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IN RANGE inc said:
I had a blast as well. It was more like going to dinner with people you see every day. Well, almost like family. It was a very short visit though.
:wink: ...guess you know who the "talker" is in our family! :wink: ....wind her up...let her go!

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
If you only lived closer we would have an excellent baby sitter. If she wanted to go to a real college like UT or something we can put her to work.

·
Registered
715 Posts
:hail: belly, belly niiiiiize :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts