AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll get them up once I get some time to actually install them.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
I won't believe it until:
A) I see pictures.
B) You tell me where I can get mine.
:)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Why isn't there a " I don't like" beside the "like" button? There is much not to like here.:nutkick:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I'm not sure stock photos count.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Does the color of all four pieces match?

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does the color of all four pieces match?
Yep. Asked specifically that he match them as best as he can. He had several handguard sets and one buttstock. I bought the last buttstock he had for now but I think he's getting more in soon so that is why I posted the link.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts

Haha, congrats man. What RPK are you mounting them on? My collection will never be complete in my mind until I have one of the Molot overstamp 74's.

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a Molot overstamp RPK 74 built by Vector. Didn't really like the rivet work and didn't want to re-build it. I figure you can always have one re-marked since it doesn't matter as they are just kit guns anyway. Then you could have the numbers matched to the receiver.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I had a Molot overstamp RPK 74 built by Vector. Didn't really like the rivet work and didn't want to re-build it. I figure you can always have one re-marked since it doesn't matter as they are just kit guns anyway. Then you could have the numbers matched to the receiver.
Nice! Looking forward to pics when you get the set. That'd be awesome if you matched the numbers like that. Either way, the vectors are great guns.

I'm close to having enough money for either one of the new VEPR 5.56 RPK's or one of the molot kits. As much as I prefer 5.45 to 5.56, it would be pretty freakin awesome to own a factory RPK. My friend could help me bend/heat treat an rpk-74 flat too if I get the kit..... basically I can't make up my fuckin' mind :doh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts