AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curtis at Ak-builder.com has asked me to see if there is any interest to have these made. They will be dimensionally accurate to the originals.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price

That is a hard question to answer as it would be greatly affected by quantity. And the fact that he would not go to the trouble if there was not
considerable interest.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Got to honestly say that I would have ZERO interest in something like that. Now - to be positive... A US mfg black plastic furniture set (HG, PG, and Stock) would be of VERY high interest. No one is making this.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
One of the "plus" things about the Vz58 vs AKM is that it's already a pound less in weight....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Seeing what the original one on GB is going for, a new made one looks more appealing now. Unless a couple crates of the originals turn up somewhere.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would also be interested in one... :dance:

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
shep said:
Seeing what the original one on GB is going for, a new made one looks more appealing now. Unless a couple crates of the originals turn up somewhere.
The originals seem to be pretty rare in the Czech republic and slovakia as well I don't forsee a large shpment of them ever getting here.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
If that is true, I will be definitely in for at least ONE!

Lets start the group buy and once enough people sign up, production can start?

obiwanbonjovi said:
The originals seem to be pretty rare in the Czech republic and slovakia as well I don't forsee a large shpment of them ever getting here.

·
Registered
107 Posts
obiwanbonjovi said:
curtton said:
obi ... i see you got yours on sale on GB , good price .... i want it back now , :grin:
I didn't think I'd get that much but holy sh*t batman. Ive got a backup though :dance:
congrats C but you owe me a big favor . :smile:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts