AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I've been a member since 2019, but never really dug through the threads I should have in the first place to introduce myself proper. My name is RJ & I collect 5.45 Russian prototype magazines mainly

I've been obsessed with the AK platform for roughly 4 years now & seriously collecting magazines for about 2 of those. I've found A LOT of valuable information as time has gone on here being a lurker & I've been able to find some very cool stuff because of it. & I'm thankful for the internet friends helping me along the way

I plan to spend more time here, cheers to the forum 馃嵒

@Ass_Man on AKFiles

u/LIVINGFASTEATING_ASS on reddit

Premium Member
Cool mags! Welcome to the forum.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the Forum. Good to see you on this side. Exceptional mags you've posted so far.
Thanks buddy & good to see a familiar name over this way! Appreciate that, & are you still WTB GSA/SAG Paki mags? I have two 5.45s for sale but I assume you seem them on the files驴

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've already got the G-S-A (Gul & Sons Armoury) clover mags that you've listed for sale.
Wooooow I didn't know the name behind them! First time seeing that, very cool & had to ask! I'll be hitting you up in a few months with a few questions regarding aksu kits!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is that a real border guard mag?

Hey Scotty, can't tell you how much text of yours I've read over time her being a lurker prior to this 馃槃 Nice to meet you buddy, & it sure is. It ain't no mold #23 but it is a BG nonetheless! Plan to get better & detailed photos up in a few weeks

Registered
Wooooow I didn't know the name behind them! First time seeing that, very cool & had to ask! I'll be hitting you up in a few months with a few questions regarding aksu kits!
Most people don't know it's GSA. They're used to calling them SAG clover mags.

I'm up for chatting AKSU any time. Look around and you'll see this Forum is full of information and the members are very knowledgeable.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Most people don't know it's GSA. They're used to calling them SAG clover mags.

I'm up for chatting AKSU any time. Look around and you'll see this Forum is full of information and the members are very knowledgeable.
This damned rabbit hole is endless, but I'd rather it be this way. Will do & thank you!

Registered
Hey gang, I've been a member since 2019, but never really dug through the threads I should have in the first place to introduce myself proper. My name is RJ & I collect 5.45 Russian prototype magazines mainly

I've been obsessed with the AK platform for roughly 4 years now & seriously collecting magazines for about 2 of those. I've found A LOT of valuable information as time has gone on here being a lurker & I've been able to find some very cool stuff because of it. & I'm thankful for the internet friends helping me along the way

I plan to spend more time here, cheers to the forum 馃嵒 View attachment 313971
View attachment 313972 View attachment 313973
View attachment 313974
@Ass_Man on AKFiles

u/LIVINGFASTEATING_ASS on reddit
That's a great collection

Registered
1 - 20 of 20 Posts