AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Today I bought my first AK its an Norinco T56S AK47 with spike bayonet new never used for 700€.

They are very very hard to find them here in belgium. I have searched for one more then 1 year . And last week I get a call from Gunstore that they are recieving 5 and if Im still interested in one. I said HELL yes and drove 150KM to get to the store and reserved me one.
Now I have to wait for 2 to 3 months to get the papers from GOV. to take it home .
I cant wait . I wanted this one cause its close to the original.

·
Registered
660 Posts
that is great hope all works out.

Reactions: RedDevil1972

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Very nice Chinese rifle. Is that a new production rifle? Unfortunately here in the USA they were banned from importation in that condition in 1989 and banned totally in 1994.

Anyway, good luck getting your papers and when you finally pick up your Norinco please post some photos. (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the group!

Very nice Chinese rifle. Is that a new production rifle? Unfortunately here in the USA they were banned from importation in that condition in 1989 and banned totally in 1994.

Anyway, good luck getting your papers and when you finally pick up your Norinco please post some photos. (y)
rgr that

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello All,

Today I bought my first AK its an Norinco T56S AK47 with spike bayonet new never used for 700€.

They are very very hard to find them here in belgium. I have searched for one more then 1 year . And last week I get a call from Gunstore that they are recieving 5 and if Im still interested in one. I said HELL yes and drove 150KM to get to the store and reserved me one.
Now I have to wait for 2 to 3 months to get the papers from GOV. to take it home .
I cant wait . I wanted this one cause its close to the original. View attachment 298032
Great rifle. You won’t be disappointed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are the gun laws in Belgium and how they will change after apply of ue directive?
Becoming a sports shooter in Belgium

How to start shooting sport? Shooting can be practiced in Belgium by both recreational shooters and experienced sports shooters. From the age of about 12 you can go to most clubs as a shooter. A number of clubs allow youngsters under 12 to shoot certain disciplines. The minimum age may depend on the shooting club.
To be allowed to handle a firearm it is necessary to be 16 years old. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a firearm.

Step 1: Find a shooting club near you.

After filling in the necessary documents and paying the annual membership fee, you are an official member of the shooting club. To join a club you need a Clean Criminal Record.

Step 2: Application for a provisional marksman's license.
Before you can purchase a firearm, you need to familiarize yourself with shooting sport. To get started you need to apply for a provisional sports shooter's license. With this license you can use the weapons of the club in the shooting club so that you learn how to handle firearms under the right guidance. Most clubs can borrow an air pressure weapon for habituation. An air pressure weapon is ideal for getting acquainted with the sport of shooting. In a number of clubs it is necessary to shoot weapons with air pressure a few times before you can get acquainted with firearms. A provisional license is valid for 1 year. An ideal period to get an idea of shooting sport and the different weapons. Try to test as many weapons as possible to see what suits you best (ONLY .22LR). Most fellow shooters will be happy to let you test their weapon. According to the Sports Shooters Decree there are 5 different categories of weapons in Belgium:

category A: revolvers
category B: pistols category
category C: shoulder guns with smooth bore
category D: shoulder guns with drawn barrel
category E: black powder weapons

A provisional license is valid for only 1 of these categories, but you can apply for several at the same time. (which is advisable) Cost of the provisional license: 5 euros per category. When applying for several categories at the same time, you pay a maximum of 10 euros.

The application form:

This form must be accompanied by the following items:
• Copy of the identity card
• A medical certificate: The certificate must be less than 3 months old
• Extract from the criminal record The so-called “proof of good behavior and morals ” The certificate must be less than 3 months old This can be obtained from the municipal administration (or police station) of your place of residence Make sure you use the original document. After all, a copy will not be accepted.
• If you are a minor: a written permission from the parents or legal representative.
Hand over the entire bundle to the person responsible in your shooting club. He will bundle the file and forward it to the Federation . Federation will in turn evaluate the file and send a marksman's book and the provisional license (s).

Step 3: familiarize yourself with firearms under supervision in the club.

The marksman's booklet is used to register the firings. Every time you come to the club to practice with a weapon for which you have a provisional license, you will receive a stamp in your booklet. (maximum 1 stamp per day) At the earliest after 6 months of practice and have at least 12 valid shootings, you can apply to obtain a definitive sports shooter's license.

Step 4: Taking the theoretical and practical test at the club

To apply for your definitive marksman's license, you need a certificate of a practical and theoretical test.

Both tests are organized by the Federation. The correct dates and locations can be obtained at the club itself.
• Theoretical test .This test consists of a multiple choice questionnaire drawn up by the Federation.
• Practical test : The candidate must present the following at the start of the practical test: His membership card of the shooting sport federation His identity card .
The practical test mainly consists of proving that the new shooter is able to handle a weapon safely: Loading, unloading and disarming the weapon Shooting with the weapon Limited disassembly of the weapon Carrying, handling and using a weapon in a shooting range.Using the aiming devices, Control the shooting direction and recoil
If you pass both tests, you may apply for a final license.

Step 5: application for the definitive sports marksmen's license
Use the application form for the application. The following documents are attached to this:
• Recent passport photo
• Copy of the marksman's booklet (minimum 12 shootings)
• Medical certificate and have it completed by a doctor. The certificate must be less than 3 months old
• Extract from criminal record The so-called “proof of good conduct and morality” This can be obtained from the municipal administration (or police office) of your place of residence o Make sure that you have the original document used. After all, a copy will not be accepted. It must be less than 3 months old
• If you are a minor: a written permission from the parents or legal representative)
• Certificate of passing the theoretical test
• Certificate of passing the practical test
This bundle is delivered together with 40 euros to the person in charge in the shooting club, who in turn checks it and sends it to the federation . the federation checks the file again and upon approval, a final one is issued within 15 days of receipt marksmen's license sent to the applicant. (if no irregularities in the file)
Congratulations! You are now in possession of a definitive marksman's license.

Step 6: purchase of a firearm

The firearms designed for target shooting that you can purchase subject to the target shooter's license are the following:

1. Bolted weapons and lever actions with a total length of 60 cm or with a barrel length of more than 30 cm
2. Following single-shot weapons: a. These with a smooth barrel b. These larger than 60 cm or with a barrel of more than 30 cm c. These with edge ignition with a total length of at least 28 cm d. These with two barrels placed next to or one below the other, of which the total length is greater than 60cm
3. Pistols of caliber .22 4. Black powder weapons of which the certification dates from before 1890

You do not need to apply for an additional permit from the governor for these weapons. It is sufficient that you have a marksman's license. The arms dealer or private seller must complete a "Model 9" and then provide it to you. The seller sends the white sheet of the model 9 to the services of the governor, where the weapon is then registered in the Central Arms Register. As long as you have a valid marksman's license, this registration will remain valid. If you no longer have a valid sports shooter's license, you can keep your weapon (s) for 3 years without further formalities, but without having any ammunition available for it. Afterwards, the weapons become subject to a license and you must submit an application for a weapons license.

To get something else then a .22lr of bolt action rifle. You need a special permit called MODEL 4

Do you want to know that ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Becoming a sports shooter in Belgium

How to start shooting sport? Shooting can be practiced in Belgium by both recreational shooters and experienced sports shooters. From the age of about 12 you can go to most clubs as a shooter. A number of clubs allow youngsters under 12 to shoot certain disciplines. The minimum age may depend on the shooting club.
To be allowed to handle a firearm it is necessary to be 16 years old. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a firearm.

Step 1: Find a shooting club near you.

After filling in the necessary documents and paying the annual membership fee, you are an official member of the shooting club. To join a club you need a Clean Criminal Record.

Step 2: Application for a provisional marksman's license.
Before you can purchase a firearm, you need to familiarize yourself with shooting sport. To get started you need to apply for a provisional sports shooter's license. With this license you can use the weapons of the club in the shooting club so that you learn how to handle firearms under the right guidance. Most clubs can borrow an air pressure weapon for habituation. An air pressure weapon is ideal for getting acquainted with the sport of shooting. In a number of clubs it is necessary to shoot weapons with air pressure a few times before you can get acquainted with firearms. A provisional license is valid for 1 year. An ideal period to get an idea of shooting sport and the different weapons. Try to test as many weapons as possible to see what suits you best (ONLY .22LR). Most fellow shooters will be happy to let you test their weapon. According to the Sports Shooters Decree there are 5 different categories of weapons in Belgium:

category A: revolvers
category B: pistols category
category C: shoulder guns with smooth bore
category D: shoulder guns with drawn barrel
category E: black powder weapons

A provisional license is valid for only 1 of these categories, but you can apply for several at the same time. (which is advisable) Cost of the provisional license: 5 euros per category. When applying for several categories at the same time, you pay a maximum of 10 euros.

The application form:

This form must be accompanied by the following items:
• A medical certificate: The certificate must be less than 3 months old
• Extract from the criminal record The so-called “proof of good behavior and morals ” The certificate must be less than 3 months old This can be obtained from the municipal administration (or police station) of your place of residence Make sure you use the original document. After all, a copy will not be accepted.
• If you are a minor: a written permission from the parents or legal representative.
Hand over the entire bundle to the person responsible in your shooting club. He will bundle the file and forward it to the Federation . Federation will in turn evaluate the file and send a marksman's book and the provisional license (s).

Step 3: familiarize yourself with firearms under supervision in the club.

The marksman's booklet is used to register the firings. Every time you come to the club to practice with a weapon for which you have a provisional license, you will receive a stamp in your booklet. (maximum 1 stamp per day) At the earliest after 6 months of practice and have at least 12 valid shootings, you can apply to obtain a definitive sports shooter's license.

Step 4: Taking the theoretical and practical test at the club

To apply for your definitive marksman's license, you need a certificate of a practical and theoretical test.

Both tests are organized by the Federation. The correct dates and locations can be obtained at the club itself.
• Theoretical test .This test consists of a multiple choice questionnaire drawn up by the Federation.
• Practical test : The candidate must present the following at the start of the practical test: His membership card of the shooting sport federation His identity card .
The practical test mainly consists of proving that the new shooter is able to handle a weapon safely: Loading, unloading and disarming the weapon Shooting with the weapon Limited disassembly of the weapon Carrying, handling and using a weapon in a shooting range.Using the aiming devices, Control the shooting direction and recoil
If you pass both tests, you may apply for a final license.

Step 5: application for the definitive sports marksmen's license
Use the application form for the application. The following documents are attached to this:
• Recent passport photo
• Copy of the marksman's booklet (minimum 12 shootings)
• Medical certificate and have it completed by a doctor. The certificate must be less than 3 months old
• Extract from criminal record The so-called “proof of good conduct and morality” This can be obtained from the municipal administration (or police office) of your place of residence o Make sure that you have the original document used. After all, a copy will not be accepted. It must be less than 3 months old
• If you are a minor: a written permission from the parents or legal representative)
• Certificate of passing the theoretical test
• Certificate of passing the practical test
This bundle is delivered together with 40 euros to the person in charge in the shooting club, who in turn checks it and sends it to the federation . the federation checks the file again and upon approval, a final one is issued within 15 days of receipt marksmen's license sent to the applicant. (if no irregularities in the file)
Congratulations! You are now in possession of a definitive marksman's license.

Step 6: purchase of a firearm

The firearms designed for target shooting that you can purchase subject to the target shooter's license are the following:

1. Bolted weapons and lever actions with a total length of 60 cm or with a barrel length of more than 30 cm
2. Following single-shot weapons: a. These with a smooth barrel b. These larger than 60 cm or with a barrel of more than 30 cm c. These with edge ignition with a total length of at least 28 cm d. These with two barrels placed next to or one below the other, of which the total length is greater than 60cm
3. Pistols of caliber .22 4. Black powder weapons of which the certification dates from before 1890

You do not need to apply for an additional permit from the governor for these weapons. It is sufficient that you have a marksman's license. The arms dealer or private seller must complete a "Model 9" and then provide it to you. The seller sends the white sheet of the model 9 to the services of the governor, where the weapon is then registered in the Central Arms Register. As long as you have a valid marksman's license, this registration will remain valid. If you no longer have a valid sports shooter's license, you can keep your weapon (s) for 3 years without further formalities, but without having any ammunition available for it. Afterwards, the weapons become subject to a license and you must submit an application for a weapons license.

To get something else then a .22lr of bolt action rifle. You need a special permit called MODEL 4

Do you want to know that ?
You should be grateful, all this is to keep you safe. In Molenbeek they don't need all this paperwork, and the poor guys feel threatened by people like you... 😋

Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should be grateful, all this is to keep you safe. In Molenbeek they don't need all this paperwork, and the poor guys feel threatened by people like you... 😋

Welcome!
As far as I know Molenbeek is stil in Brussels and Brussels is the capital of Belgium and gun laws are the same over whole Belgium so what you are saying is not true.
But if you are taking About illegale guns then its the same over the whole world. You shouldn't be threatened by me I'm a law abiding citizen

·
Registered
40 Posts
As far as I know Molenbeek is stil in Brussels and Brussels is the capital of Belgium and gun laws are the same over whole Belgium so what you are saying is not true.
But if you are taking About illegale guns then its the same over the whole world. You shouldn't be threatened by me I'm a law abiding citizen
That was exactly my point............. I thought that the sarcastic tone was evident.

Government makes life difficult for law-abiding citizens, meanwhile the scum can always get illegal firearms. And the same scum will berate you, and say in so many ways that you are the bad guys, and that they feel discriminated against...

I specifically mentioned Molenbeek because when something really bad happens, that place pops out like a flashing red light in most cases.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts