AK Rifles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Did ANY of the gold plated guns make it into the US???

I would sell my Explorer to get one!! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! 922(r) shouldn't be a problem as it wasn't for the PSL... heck if only parts kits can come in then we need DCI or someone to make gold plated recievers numbered to the rifles!

·
Registered
50 Posts
At Fort.Bragg in the Special Forces Museum they have Saddam Hussan's personal gold plated AK and I think a Dragonov also. AWESOME !!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I took a lot of those pics on that page, both the chrome drag clone and the rifle on the other page (all the pics with the desert camo background, and the one in the rocks with the M203).

As soon as I get them hosted I will post them here.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Email me whatever pics you want hosted.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
cruzie27 said:
damn the chrome and gold plate looks sharp!,.....anyone know how much it would cost to chrome/gold plate a PSL?
Too much.

You would probably have to totally tear the gun apart- take out the rivits and all- strip all the blueing off, degrease it, then hav a professional lovingly plate the whole gun.

If you want it CHROMED, contact Classic Arms. They went chrome crazy on several Mosin Nagants, P-64 pistols, etc. They basically ruined the history of the weapon to make it shiney. However if you want a chrome PSL, they could probably do it when they make their next batch of chrome MNs.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Re: What scope was used on the AL Kadesiah?

jhoffman said:
What scope was used on the AL Kadesiah?
:smile: They used just about any one they could find--But I did see one with a Yugo and another with a Romanian scope---See Ya - :banana: -Frenchy

·
Registered
627 Posts
Re: What scope was used on the AL Kadesiah?

frenchy said:
jhoffman said:
What scope was used on the AL Kadesiah?
:smile: They used just about any one they could find--But I did see one with a Yugo and another with a Romanian scope---See Ya - :banana: -Frenchy
Agreed....all the ones I saw were "used" and they had different scopes on them.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
holy hell look at that last picture! They must hand those things out like candy!

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I found piles of various rifles that were gold and silver plated. Here are a couple of low resolution pics I took. (Better photos are on other computer.)

Reactions: SVDS
1 - 15 of 15 Posts