AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since all you "Equipment Whores" are on here now maybe I can get some good deals on the "Old Darkside". :dance: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :dance:

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I think they all have a super secret AK parts tracking program that sets off an alarm anytime there's a new listing on the internet, bastards ... :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Don't get too excited, I'll bet they are still hitting the EE pretty hard.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Man,I have'nt had time since we've been working on this site,I did buy a couple Russian AKM pistol grips from Greentimber! :grin:

·
Registered
881 Posts
TravisAasen said:
M4arc said:
Don't get too excited, I'll bet they are still hitting the EE pretty hard.
Nope! I haven't had anytime since this site went 'live'.
Oh, maybe it's just me then... :twisted:

·
Registered
182 Posts
JOHNO said:
Man,I have'nt had time since we've been working on this site,I did buy a couple Russian AKM pistol grips from Greentimber! :grin:
I really miss that BullShit Flag ..... Maybe you could work on that JOHNO .... Use some of that time that you're not spending on the Old EE ... :twisted:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Jugrunner said:
JOHNO said:
I really miss that BullShit Flag ..... Maybe you could work on that JOHNO .... Use some of that time that you're not spending on the Old EE ... :twisted:
Me too. I miss a few other little emoticons as well.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TravisAasen said:
Jugrunner said:
JOHNO said:
Me too. I miss a few other little emoticons as well.
Yeah me too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts